Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over for me

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Fuck i don't know what to do right now, my mental condition gets worse and worse as the time goes on, my health is also in a critical point right now, i will have to find a job sooner or later because my parents will not let me leech out of them anymore, i suffer from severe social anxiety and psychological problems so it would be impossible to find a job at that state, sometimes i feel like that this is the end for me and there is no way i could escape from all this, honestly i don't believe i would make it in the next 5 years.

Fuck i don't know what to do right now, my mental condition gets worse and worse as the time goes on, my health is also in a critical point right now, i will have to find a job sooner or later because my parents will not let me leech out of them anymore, i suffer from severe social anxiety and psychological problems so it would be impossible to find a job at that state, sometimes i feel like that this is the end for me and there is no way i could escape from all this, honestly i don't believe i would make it in the next 5 years.
View attachment 21782

I'm in the exact same predicament as you. I keep telling myself it'll get better, but deep down I know it's over.

Same. Waiting for a miracle at this point. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I spent my whole day closing my eyes and thinking about everything, this pain wont go away, it is too late now, I dont even want a relationship anymore, I already had my youth stolen by this society. I never had an innocent love experience and it wont comeback at this age. Would never think I would look at roping myself this positively. It is almost like a hunger now.

I try to convince myself that everything will be better,but I know that is not true. I feel just like you :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsokman::feelsrope:

im in the same position. i woke up this morning from a dream where i was in love with my old oneitis and was happy. depressing.

hang in there buddy life is shit but please dont end it

You need a hug bro wanna talk it out?