Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over for Finland

@FinnCel How's the mood in the country now that you are ruled over by a Stacy?

@FinnCel How's the mood in the country now that you are ruled over by a Stacy?
Every single thing she does is big news and she gets praise.
Even if she farts, it is big news.

No other prime minister has been like that

Wtf is swedish people's party of finland? That's like having a UK party in congress.
There is a quite a large minority of Swedish speakers in Finland (Around 5 % of the population, mostly around the coasts and the north of the country) that is what they represent.

Muh empowerment!! Look at this poor country getting burned by these sluts.

full

Cuntoid Occupation Government. All from the most pozzed parties as well.

Imagine having a government that didn't fuck European people over at every turn?

Hope it won't become like Sweden in cuckness level. It is ridiculous to give a task like politics that require high decision making skills and a requirement to consider everyone. Women have PMS and extreme changes in psychology even in
every single month not mentioning their continuous hypocricy towards men which are not chad. This is very wrong ata many levels!

Women can only view things from their own personal feelings.

Women can only view things from their own personal feelings.

Fuck women. I am sick of seeing women at critical positions. I am not talking about this incident but just check your life. From recruiters to supervisors, project managers to doctors there too many women around and I am not happy with interacting them. They are only for reproduction. They shouldn't infest the work environments. When was the last time you saw a male HR or recruiter? I haven't seen a single one in the past five years. I am very sure that I am discriminated in various places from being employed to not getting promoted because women are at decision making positions. They shouldn't be!

Last edited:
Finnish men are the ones who lose in this refugee crisis
To be fair, Finnish women were already massively fucking all kinds of tourists before the rapefugee set-up