Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is over for Christmascels

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
The wondrous season of joy has ended. It is over. Time for the annual removal of decorations as we move into the darkest and coldest part of the year for northern hemispherecels. It is a big blackpill to me tbhthbngl. Cucked Valentines coming up and then the normiest of normie activities "spring break" after.

AAE5AA5B AD60 4055 869B AFC2EEDAC434

time to take the hats off everyone

So true, at least Christmas is cosy and comfortable for incels and has a nice atmosphere, it's all downhill after here

I didn't care much for it to begin with. Spending time with my family was a chore, and the two foid relatives I have, namely my mother and grandma, kept asking me if I was depressed

I didn't care much for it to begin with. Spending time with my family was a chore, and the two foid relatives namely my mother and grandma kept asking me if I was depressed
My family always does that.

“Are you okay?”
“What’s wrong?”
“Why do you look so sad?”

MAYBE BECAUSE I AM. :feelsree:

They care about me but it is annoying tbh.

My family always does that.

“Are you okay?”
“What’s wrong?”
“Why do you look so sad?”

MAYBE BECAUSE I AM. :feelsree:

They care about me but it is annoying tbh.
I wasn't even particularly depressed. I was just tired and didn't feel like talking

I wasn't even particularly depressed. I was just tired and didn't feel like talking
Yeah I never feel like talking. My parents get I have Aspergers and I’m a very quiet person but they still seem offended when I don’t talk to them. JFL.

Yeah I never feel like talking. My parents get I have Aspergers and I’m a very quiet person but they still seem offended when I don’t talk to them. JFL.
I always found it annoying that, when my relatives attempt to establish contact with me and I don't feel like talking, they try to get even further up in my face when it should be obvious that I don't feel like interacting. My dad does this in particular. He will look at me as he's talking and when I do everything in my power to display signs of uninterest he gets even further up in my face so as to engage me in whatever inane and uninteresting topic he's talking about, at which point I feel cornered and very annoyed. Sometimes I get frustrated and even angry at their general lack of respect and start answering in a very concise and short mannered tone as opposed to being completely silent, but then they get annoyed with me and start yelling

I always found it annoying that, when my relatives attempt to establish contact with me and I don't feel like talking, they try to get even further up in my face when it should be obvious that I don't feel like interacting. My dad does this in particular. He will look at me as he's talking and when I do everything in my power to display signs of uninterest he gets even further up in my face so as to engage me in whatever inane and uninteresting topic he's talking about, at which point I feel cornered and very annoyed. Sometimes I get frustrated and even angry at their general lack of respect and start answering in a very concise and short mannered tone, but then they get annoyed with me and start yelling
I know exactly how you feel bro.

The struggles of a sperg. :feelsbadman:

I know exactly how you feel bro.

The struggles of a sperg. :feelsbadman:
I think I'm the normal one and it's the rest of humanity that's really strange. They are as alien to me as I am to them

I think I'm the normal one and it's the rest of humanity that's really strange. They are as alien to me as I am to them
Yeah I feel like that sometimes too. People seem very weird to me. The way people behave and act around one another seems alien to me even though I’m the one who’s really alien.

We need to go out into space and find a sperg planet tbh. Earth isn’t for us.

Empathogens are a class of psychoactive drugs that produce experiences of emotional communion, oneness, relatedness, emotional openness—that is, empathy or sympathy—as particularly observed and reported for experiences with 3,4- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA). This class of drug is distinguished from the classes of hallucinogen or psychedelic, and amphetamine or stimulant. Major members of this class include MDMA, MDA, MDEA, MDOH, MBDB, 6-APB, methylone, mephedrone, αMT, and αET, MDAI among others. Most entactogens are phenethylamines and amphetamines, although several, such as αMT and αET, are tryptamines. When referring to MDMA and its counterparts, the term MDxx is often used (with the exception of MDPV). Entactogens are sometimes incorrectly referred to as hallucinogens or stimulants, although many entactogens such as ecstasy exhibit psychedelic or stimulant properties as well.

Empathogens are a class of psychoactive drugs that produce experiences of emotional communion, oneness, relatedness, emotional openness—that is, empathy or sympathy—as particularly observed and reported for experiences with 3,4- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA). This class of drug is distinguished from the classes of hallucinogen or psychedelic, and amphetamine or stimulant. Major members of this class include MDMA, MDA, MDEA, MDOH, MBDB, 6-APB, methylone, mephedrone, αMT, and αET, MDAI among others. Most entactogens are phenethylamines and amphetamines, although several, such as αMT and αET, are tryptamines. When referring to MDMA and its counterparts, the term MDxx is often used (with the exception of MDPV). Entactogens are sometimes incorrectly referred to as hallucinogens or stimulants, although many entactogens such as ecstasy exhibit psychedelic or stimulant properties as well.
1795.jpg

br0