Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over boyos

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
its over. Im in the bus to the train station 9 hours in this bus then I will wait for the train to come for about 4 hours and then 23 hours in that train to college Im not dead but feels like my fate is already sealed its over. I have concluded that I will never be able live without a woman

just eat some more curry and you will feel better

yeah me too, im a fucking zombie at this point

its over. Im in the bus to the train station 9 hours in this bus then I will wait for the train to come for about 4 hours and then 23 hours in that train to college Im not dead but feels like my fate is already sealed its over. I have concluded that I will never be able live without a woman
Yes it never began

The fuck. You could go several times around the world by plane during all this time. Is your college at the edge of another continent ?

The fuck. You could go several times around the world by plane during all this time. Is your college at the edge of another continent ?
Flight is too expensive i cannot afford (poorcel) train is 4x cheaper. It is in another state around 1300km

Flight is too expensive i cannot afford (poorcel) train is 4x cheaper. It is in another state around 1300km
kek my campus is literally a 2 minute walk

I don't know but in my country flights tend to be cheap. It sucks that you have to endure all that shit because of bad infrastructure and lazy government.

If it's a once in year shot then it's ok I guess. I used to be a poorcel student and spent everyday commuting about 3 hours from home to uni. In the end, it's a shit ton of lost hours in bus. Life's shit regardless of how you see it.

I do't get why so many people like you are taking the suicidal route instead of fighting back of thos of who'm are to blame.
Surely you are the victim and they are the enemy, it's as simple as that.
Just fight and you might die a heroic one.

I do't get why so many people like you are taking the suicidal route instead of fighting back of thos of who'm are to blame.
Surely you are the victim and they are the enemy, it's as simple as that.
Just fight and you might die a heroic one.
graycel moment

I hope your nose survives the stench of normie curries.

Maybe the train will derail and end your suffering.

imagine spending 23 hours in transport so you can go to your prison in college, couldn't be me
but i remember spending a ton of time back in the day so i can go to uni every 3 months and i always hated how full of people the train was

Yo I'm from Gujarat "Dhoklacel"