Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is our moral duty as ETHNICS to defile

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-

White foids. @NoLooksNoLife @Lv99_BixNood

They're dumb whores anyway

Also I'm a mutt anyway, so no matter what race of foids I fuck I commit racemixing:feelsjuice:

why it's always the rice that they hate the most.
i think nigs and curries especially take the first place. atleast east asian are clean and mostly white

why it's always the rice that they hate the most.
i think nigs and curries especially take the first place. atleast east asian are clean and mostly white
I saw multiple hot white foids irl with asian boyfriends before. In my country, only the low class foids date nigs and sands (and a lot of those are slavs)
The native whites who are middle class date mostly their own, or date ethnics from other "high societys" like east asians. There's a bunch of asians at universities here, and they seem to get white foids.

The thing is they all seem to be around 6ft

They're dumb whores anyway

Also I'm a mutt anyway, so no matter what race of foids I fuck I commit racemixing:feelsjuice:
Racemixing ftw, Jews have won already

Damn northern chinks @NoLooksNoLife
A4069EC4 70E2 41C7 ADE6 11E15C5147BA

no race of foid wants me

@spasticbuddy the choggers are stealing your women.

@IceStorm Look at these ricemen stealing your foids

There are no ricemen to be seen in the video.
There should be. White women or at least some do like Ricemen now due to Kpop. You should capitalize on that Kpopwave instead of rotting here.

@spasticbuddy the choggers are stealing your women.
cope. Most white women hate ethnics. White women race mix the least. Its just that when they do, it sets off alarm bells. White women are the most desired and the least likely to race mix. Its over for ethnics

cope. Most white women hate ethnics. White women race mix the least. Its just that when they do, it sets off alarm bells. White women are the most desired and the least likely to race mix. Its over for ethnics
The white foids that usually racemix are sub-5 and obese.

indeed only the trash ones fuck ethnics most of the time. bottom of the barrel sows

Spot On