Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it is official, if I don't take the Jewvid-19 vaccine by January 1st 2022, I will be fired

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
I was thinking of a career change anyway. At this point I plan to play chicken with the company to see if they blink and decide not to fire everybody that doesn't get the jew jab. If all else fails I'll just be a NEET for a few years and live off my 401k :feelscomfy:

I was thinking of a career change anyway. At this point I plan to play chicken with the company to see if they blink and decide not to fire everybody that doesn't get the jew jab. If all else fails I'll just be a NEET for a few years and live off my 401k :feelscomfy:
Basically my plan. My country keeps broadening the Wuflu-passport application, now companies can mandate it for their employees, and I'm a low level government employee. It's only a matter of time before administrations have to "lead by example". All of my bosses are pro-"science", even as the lemmings start getting sick with likely complications. One of my colleagues, during a get together with the boss of the administration, mentioned not being jabbed together with a few others, and apparently the boss looked at them as if they were wearing a full SS uniform to their dinner.

Worst comes to worst, I'll try finding a farmer whom I can help for a little sustenance. I always liked cows, anyways.

Sounds good. My plan is to go full blockchain if I lose my job due to no vaxx.

You're an incel, you will die alone anyway.

Let them fire you so you can get unemployment and sue them.

Don't take too long of a break, or it'll be much more difficult to get hired somewhere else.

It's not a bad strategy. I went under the radar for about half a year before I forced the issue. They were already short staffed when they had to let me go :feelskek: now I'm just neeting on a stack of cash.

Yeah I'm fucked too since not a single uni is available for the unvaccinated in my country

Guess we're all goyim now

Yeah I'm fucked too since not a single uni is available for the unvaccinated in my country

Guess we're all goyim now
See it as a blessing. Uni is a scam

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back