Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is October.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Timepepe

I still remember the countdown to 2019 like it was yesterday, telling myself this year will be different.

it's October 8 already

lift them to teach lesson

I made a thread almsot one year ago to this topic. back then I just destroyed some females who used Halloween as an excuse to dress like sluts. I called them out for that and told her that she looks like a whore.

Octover.

WTF NEXT YEAR IS ALREADY 2020

at least the moment of my death is closer every day

Pepe crying gets me everytime :cryfeels:

thank the lord its not summer anymore

This year will be different....or next year will be different.....or it's over.

Brexit this month
Naw its gonna be delayed again. Probably till January next year so there can be a general election. For all boris bluster, his government has a working majority of -42. He's just as he has always been, full of shit. He's not gonna achieve any of the things he says hes doing.

Naw its gonna be delayed again. Probably till January next year so there can be a general election. For all boris bluster, his government has a working majority of -42. He's just as he has always been, full of shit. He's not gonna achieve any of the things he says hes doing.
We can't trust this government, man. It's been a few years since Brexit and it still hasn't been carried out.

JFL at new year resolutions

We can't trust this government, man. It's been a few years since Brexit and it still hasn't been carried out.
Thats because it's a complicated multi faceted issue. Which was simplified to an in out question. The leave campaign lied and misinformed about how brexit would be carried out. Three years later they still have no idea how to implement it.It's a fuckin joke an I think it should be put to a second referendum: leave and trade on WTO terms v revoke article 50 and remain a member of the European union.

[SuicideFuel]
Think of all the young couples that will be having sex on new years eve of 2019, the start of a new decade.

While we rot in isolation.

That reminds me I'm turning 20 next month, what a fucking joke living as a 20 yr old KHHV truecel