Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is not enough for women to just admit that looks matter and that they have it

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
easier in dating

When confronted with overwhelming evidence about how much looks matter and how easy women have it on online dating apps and dating in general, women usually react in two ways:

1. They completely ignore the evidence and try to counter it with their sometimes outright made up anecdotes ("My boyfriend is 5 "5 and hes a bit chubby and scruffy but i still hooked up with him because personality :)
or

1. 2. They admit that "males have it hard but youll just have to deal with it because that's how society is right now"
Pretending to sympathize with incels and virtue signaling is fucked up. Acting as if you feel for incels but are unable to help is just retarded. 

So next time instead of telling incels to "just deal with it" how about these females go out and have sex with an incel?

I actually like the 2nd option. It is honest and logical
yea males struggle,it is just how it is and will never change. Either accept that or kys.
Your fault for not being born female. Tough luck.

St.Tropez said:
I actually like the 2nd option. It is honest and logical
yea males struggle,it is just how it is and will never change. Either accept that or kys.
Your fault for not being born female. Tough luck.

i just wish i was 5/10

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i just wish i was 5/10

I am 5/10 (rated by blackpiled_incel) and I am.here with you.
Being a 5/10 means you must work like a motherfucker in todays climate,aproach,pua,numbers game all that. 

You need 6+ tbh.

St.Tropez said:
Being a 5/10 means you must work like a motherfucker in todays climate,aproach,pua,numbers game all that. 

You need 6+ tbh.

hey im 3/10 tho, its hell. 5/10 would be like a gift for me

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
hey im 3/10 tho, its hell. 5/10 would be like a gift for me

3/10 is over tier tbh. Probably only massive beta bux game could get you a foid.
Were you rated by someone or just your own judgement?

St.Tropez said:

You need 6+ tbh.

Didn't I see a quote from you that you had gfs or am I mistaken?

Women are hypocritical liars.

St.Tropez said:
3/10 is over tier tbh. Probably only massive beta bux game could get you a foid.
Were you rated by someone or just your own judgement?

own judgment and 3/10 would be generous

kirkland said:
Women are natural liars

Stanx22 said:
Women are hypocritical liars.

not_here_4_points said:
St.Tropez said:
You need 6+ tbh.
Didn't I see a quote from you that you had gfs or am I mistaken?
I had in the past yes. But with massive effort and all.dumped me after a while. That is a life of a 5/10. Oh and all LTR and ne being maximally supporting towards them and what not. Although I am naturally like that so it is not an issue but a lot.of.guys seem to.hate it.