Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT is not a hate community, it's just a community dedicated to helping lonely men and fighting hate

>giving those cunts any attention

:soy:

He thinks we'll all die. No, ugly women have ugly kids who end up being incels. And as women's standards get higher, even more men will be incels.
There will be more incels in the future than there are now.
full

no bro, clearly we are the "radicalized extremists."

i have a real life reason to be here. i'm a 25 year old virgin. 25 years of shit experiences.
what reason does he have to hate? what did we do to him except typing uncomfortable words?

so who's the one who got "radicalized" by an online community to blindly hate?

at least i hate people who have done me wrong for real and not some online fantasy strawman i have no relation to.
these soyfaggots have no clue who and what they're dealing with, as always.

Now I know why CUCKS love the Last Jedi. They relate to that LOSER interpretation of Luke giving into the darkside, and LDARing in an island somewhere to let some bitch run the show. At least he admits we are right.

Help me? I don't recall asking for your help
32f

Their help consists of mentioning all the problems that can be solved with therapy. They only use us to make themselves feel better, imagine thinking your any better when all you do is laugh at other people’s suffering.

Yeah, because telling us that you "know a guy" and "you need therapy" is going to help alot.

I too think you all should kill yourselves cucktears.

Arnt Chads the violent ones againt women :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
"We can do our part by isolating the incels enough to prevent the capability for any violence on their parts"

I thought most crime on wahmen have been committed by non incels:waitwhat::waitwhat:

Why not watchdog those groups of men instead? :waitwhat:

Fact: Every instance of domestic/spousal abuse was committed by a non-incel.

Eugentics won't solve the problem. Women are only attracted to the top 20% (although that percentage continues to shrink each year) of men regardless of how attractive the average man is.

"We can do our part by isolating the incels enough to prevent the capability for any violence on their parts"
View attachment 185851

I thought most crime on wahmen have been committed by non incels:waitwhat::waitwhat:

Why not watchdog those groups of men instead? :waitwhat:
Sex havers commit virtually all the crime. Prison members were more sexually successful than the average male prior to their incarceration. Yet somehow we're the dangerous ones.