Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based It is necessary to have tributary thots

Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Like Ming must have tributaries, or everything crumbles and mandate of heaven can be lost, same is for cultured man necessary to have tributary thots, who not worthy enough to be waifu, because of lacking culture, but giving other things - like sam fak, attention, adoration, and fb likes and comments (or other internet places), and if no tributary thots, then good image and mojo of man can be lost and then pyzdiec

Foid orbiters?
Yes

yes, every incel should have some. the least an ugly female could do is at least be a jester for my entertainment
Ugly femoids also can be tributary thots, problem is if only ugly, then ít is shame and disaster for man's mandate of heaven

Ugly femoids also can be tributary thots, problem is if only ugly, then ít is shame and disaster for man's mandate of heaven
Ugly foids can be wageslaves for the end of time, need repercussions for oppressing men into wageslaves for eternity.

I just want one kawaii big tiddies mommy gf for me