Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is natural for men to desire and have multiple sexual partners

The Duke

The Duke

Greycel
The concept of one man, one woman is a concept that was created by Christianity and then entrenched by Feminism and Liberalism.

Jealous women believe that they subsequently own a man and use perceived disloyalty and sexual oppression to control them. A woman demands that she be a "god" to the man accordingly and endlessly criticises his sense of worth.

But in ancient times, or even more recently, this was never the case. In the Old Testament, the jews practiced polygamy. In the Arab world, many still do.

Even historical rulers who were absolute chads, reserved the right to have mistresses. Notably, Henry VIII.

Men are suspectable to "cheating" because it is our biological desire to want to have sex and re-produce, so that our genes may carry on. Yes it is true that not all men can have that privilege, hence that is Darwinism, but it is not immoral for a man to desire many nor is he a "predator" or "sex pest" for doing so, providing of course that nothing actually illegal in the clear cut sense has taken place.

Where's my rape harem

Not an important matter for an incel

If they can get it. Can't you literally just search your own feelings on the matter

If they can get it. Can't you literally just search your own feelings on the matter

I think people are misunderstanding this, it's more alluding to how certain patterns of thinking and women have changed the social game over time, as well as the balance of power.

I'm trying to say, in history men ruled, now they don't. That's all.

Many males in other species have sex with many females.

But this comes with the cost of many males starving for sex. Just look at us.

thats why I would prefer every man can only have one wkman. I get nkthing so one would be better than 0.

Water is wet

Where's my rape harem
Oh My God Wow GIF by 9Now

Based barry stanton pfp