Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is my birthday tomorrow and no one in my home has the least bit courtesy to be nice to me also no frens

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
So it is my birthday tomorrow and ironically I didn't even remember it cuz usually its such an uneventful day because I have zero frens and no one does anything.Even my own parents cannot be bothered to do anything tmrw everyone just goes on as it is ...not even a small birthday cake

anyways while I was sitting on my ass as usual my mother reminded me it's my birthday tomorrow by giving me a huuuuge ass lecture on how I will be turning 23 tmrw and how I have amounted to nothing in my life and have lived "in a state of hell"

then my dad came in the bed and screamed - "Just rot in your bed forever that's all you are good for"

Happy fucking birthday to me I guess lol

also no friends ofcourse no one remembers it's my birthday tomorrow.

as I write this i realise just how similar this post is to many Guy on here who make their posts before their birthdays. Shows how much of a same life trucels live lol

I hope you don't celebrate your birthday on this site.

I started hating birthdays after 25.

I wish you a happy birthday.

I hope you don't celebrate your birthday on this site.
Unfortunately that's exactly what I will do lol. I don't joke around when I say I have zero friends and I rot in my house on my bed 24/7

Get drunk, or high, or maybe both. That's what I do, otherwise it's miserable every year

So it is my birthday tomorrow and ironically I didn't even remember it cuz usually its such an uneventful day because I have zero frens and no one does anything.Even my own parents cannot be bothered to do anything tmrw everyone just goes on as it is ...not even a small birthday cake

anyways while I was sitting on my ass as usual my mother reminded me it's my birthday tomorrow by giving me a huuuuge ass lecture on how I will be turning 23 tmrw and how I have amounted to nothing in my life and have lived "in a state of hell"

then my dad came in the bed and screamed - "Just rot in your bed forever that's all you are good for"

as I write this i realise just how similar this post is to many Guy on here who make their posts before their birthdays. Shows how much of a same life trucels live lol
happy birthday mate

Happy early bday

Happy birthday in advance bhai good to know we both were born only 2 days apart

I'm not caring about mine this year. Least year didn't really care either. I did tell my drug dealer and he gave me a free joint to smoke with him. That was a good gesture but he is not my friend anymore. And he never liked me anyway he just wanted my money. Nobody cares. I feel better sharing my celebration with strangers than family anyway. They always bring emotional baggage to the table. Strangers can maybe actually feel happy for you briefly.

I haven’t cared about mine for decades.

At least it means I’ll be dead sooner.

I'm not caring about mine this year. Least year didn't really care either. I did tell my drug dealer and he gave me a free joint to smoke with him. That was a good gesture but he is not my friend anymore. And he never liked me anyway he just wanted my money. Nobody cares. I feel better sharing my celebration with strangers than family anyway. They always bring emotional baggage to the table. Strangers can maybe actually feel happy for you briefly.
this is true kek

family sucks

We only have each other, and yeah you know its over when you announce your birthday on here

Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
yummy cake

happy birthday

Happy birthday:feelsLightsaber:

Happy birthday brocel. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: I know your situation sucks man, but hopefully this brightened your day just a little bit.

Happy late birthday bro