Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is my Birthday Not a single person acknowledged it

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
It is my birthday today. I went out shopping at the mall today to try and enjoy my birthday but I just felt like shit because I was alone. As Elliot Rodger put it, "The most beautiful paradise, turns into the darkest hell when you experience it alone."

I even bought a burberry wallet online a while back and opened it today which didn't help at all.

My parents didn't even say anything to me today as they both left for work. Not a single person, at all acknowledged it was my birthday.

I even tried jerking off but finishing made me feel even worse.

This is genuinely embarrassing, even by my standards and I cum on the ground in public washrooms and my own room.

Happy birthday brocel! :feelsaww:

You are a great user here, stay based :feelsokman:

Happy borthday. May you get remembered next year

happy birthday!!!

.I..I..I..I..I.
.I..I..I..I..I.
.I..I..I..I..I.
here's some birthday candles, make a wish

I wish to ascend and become rich and harm foids (legally)
nice wish. Hope it comes true. I also made you better birthday candles:

.I..I..I..I..I.
.I..I..I..I..I.
.I..I..I..I..I.

It is my birthday today. I went out shopping at the mall today to try and enjoy my birthday but I just felt like shit because I was alone. As Elliot Rodger put it, "The most beautiful paradise, turns into the darkest hell when you experience it alone."

I even bought a burberry wallet online a while back and opened it today which didn't help at all.

My parents didn't even say anything to me today as they both left for work. Not a single person, at all acknowledged it was my birthday.

I even tried jerking off but finishing made me feel even worse.

This is genuinely embarrassing, even by my standards and I cum on the ground in public washrooms and my own room.
I'm just like you, so cold, so alone.