Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is much harder to adopt children that are White! JBW theory!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
It's originally from a story about a White couple adopting an Asian American kid. Pretty funny read. The White parents teach him Mandarin, they take him to China every 2 years and so on. But it turns out that the kid is actually Korean. Anyways, their motivation for adopting an Asian American instead of a White child is:

“My wife and I choose to adopt this baby because we felt for the parents and anyone that has been through the adoption process knows that it is much easier to get a non-white baby than it is to get a white one (which is fucked up IMO) and we wanted one NOW and didn’t want to be on a wait list.”

This is fucking brutal! You need to be heavily screened and be on a damn waiting list to get a White kid. But they will give a non-White kid away to anyone on short notice. Just fucking lol! Supply and demand in action! It is over for non-White adoptees!

Link to full article