Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is insane that world war wasnt so long ago

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
When i was younger i thought it was long ago, but now i got older i think it wasnt that long ago at all

ww 2 started 1939 ended 1945. not only during the war, but also between ww1 and ww2 life sucked. was I born 60 years earlier, my life would be sh*t

this is insane. i get to live a live and do whatever i want for 70 years or whatever. oh, and theres also internet and games now.

INSANE !!!

though my life is terrible anyway, i have to say I WAS VERY LUCKY TO BE BORN NOW AND NOT BEFORE

I'd rather have an 18 year old wife and die few years later on frontile than live 70 years as a lonely incel

I wouldn’t mind being born in the early 1900s as long as I’m healthy , white and decently attractive

I wouldn’t mind being born in the early 1900s as long as I’m healthy , white and decently attractive
it depends where honestly as some places werent as touched (or not at all) by wars in 1900+

though if i had choice to be born in Europe in 1900 but have wife and child, hell no!id rather be incel in 2019

an incel could have sex a wife a reason to live, children and work honestly for a living and be socially accepted. now normies deal with cancel culture and hypergamous females and no promise of everything, everyone is a fake friend