Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is incredible how the "height meme" isn't a meme at all

agresteking34

agresteking34

Recruit
★★★
Seriously, 5'10" to 5'11" are becoming average height everywhere even in latin america, and i think the numbers are getting really absurd in middle-higher class area, i am 5'5" so i feel basically like a child almost anywhere, but it turned even more ridiculous when i used to hang out with some normies on my bluepilled days, i swear i felt like a fucking rat or something else, not even a human. Btw i am talking about Brazil in the Northeastern region, i am not kidding, 5'10" is becoming manlet height now, even in the "shortest" places.

I used to think that 5'10" incels were fakecels faggots, but now i am understanding them better.

Brutal. I'm 6'0" and many guys still heightmog me. It's not the magic pussy magnet people think it is

Being short is brutal, not only will women reject you but men will also disrespect you and bully you.

Brutal. I'm 6'0" and many guys still heightmog me. It's not the magic pussy magnet people think it is
If you are white and still have hair, it is really not the end of the world though. But idk really, women are so entitled nowadays that even 6'ish guys are being mistreated by foids.

Last edited:
being 5'10 makes you feel like a normal human being unlike 5'5

Being short is brutal, not only will women reject you but men will also disrespect you and bully you.
Even your fucking parents see you as a failure when you are short.

once you reach 183cm all women start throwing themselves on you

I’m 5’11.5” barefoot and I wear 0.5” lifts to be 6’1” in most shoes. I get heightmogged by dozens of females every day and humiliated by 6’5”+ Chads everywhere I go.
I’m a yugoslav subhuman.
I can’t imagine being any shorter. What the fuck are they feeding kids these days? They’re all very skinny and tall.

once you reach 183cm all women start throwing themselves on you
Except for stacies, there are always taller men for their standards. It is hilarious that they can find some 2 meters dudes everywhere, especially in clubs.

I’m 5’11.5” barefoot and I wear 0.5” lifts to be 6’1” in most shoes. I get heightmogged by dozens of females every day and humiliated by 6’5”+ Chads everywhere I go.
I’m a yugoslav subhuman.
I can’t imagine being any shorter. What the fuck are they feeding kids these days? They’re all very skinny and tall.
Shoelifts are becoming very common on younger adults, i have noticed it. I have seen some 5'11" normies wearing that shit, fucking BRUTAL man.

If you are white and still have hair, it is really not the end of the world though. But idk really, women are so entitled nowadays that even 6'ish guys are being mistreated by foids.
I am white with hair, but women do not seem to really care

I’m a yugoslav subhuman.
Wouldn't be surprised if there are growth hormones in the food and water. Foidlets are going through puberty earlier after all... not a conspiracy.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are growth hormones in the food and water. Foidlets are going through puberty earlier after all... not a conspiracy.
Something is going on for sure. Literally every high school kid looks the same nowadays, at least 6ft, skinny/weak, very low bf%, broccoli haircut, defined facial features. Young guys usually have sharp facial features, but their jaw/chin doesn’t look strong or large, just sharp.
They all look feminine and weak.

The average height is easily 6’1” where I live with so many 6’7”+ Chads and 6ft females.

Some of the most brutal things about being short is having annoying boomer parents that can't accept the fact that they will never see their grandchildren.

6ft is dead on AVERAGE in Norway and among young whites it's more likely 6'1. I'm 6ft and it means jackshit. Half of the men I see are taller than me. I've never felt tall in my life. The 6ft cut-off is a very US-centric thing, in Northern Europe foids will often say 185cm (6'1) or even 190cm (6'3) as the beginning of the ideal.

I get that the average in the US is like 5'9 but you can't call me a tallfag because I'm basically the equivalent of a 5'9 man in your country.

These kind of heights are not uncommon in older generations of Nordics either. My dad is 5'11 at 67 years old. My maternal uncle is 6'4 at 60. My paternal uncle is 6'2 at 65. My maternal grandfather born in 1930 was 5'11, my paternal grandfather also born in 1930 was 6'. You don't see those height genetics outside of Northern Europe, and we're not even a particularly tall family.

6ft is dead on AVERAGE in Norway and among young whites it's more likely 6'1. I'm 6ft and it means jackshit. Half of the men I see are taller than me. I've never felt tall in my life. The 6ft cut-off is a very US-centric thing, in Northern Europe foids will often say 185cm (6'1) or even 190cm (6'3) as the beginning of the ideal.

I get that the average in the US is like 5'9 but you can't call me a tallfag because I'm basically the equivalent of a 5'9 man in your country.

These kind of heights are not uncommon in older generations of Nordics either. My dad is 5'11 at 67 years old. My maternal uncle is 6'4 at 60. My paternal uncle is 6'2 at 65. My maternal grandfather born in 1930 was 5'11, my paternal grandfather also born in 1930 was 6'. You don't see those height genetics outside of Northern Europe, and we're not even a particularly tall family.
Look, please take a read again, i am not living in Europe, neither US. Btw you are lucky that you are also pretty average for your country, you are basically a "locationcel", you could ascend easily on many countries, at 5'5" you are basically fucked anywhere lol.

Lmao, do you want read a funny joke? That 1m85cm requirement(here we also use the metric system), it is UNIRONICALLY, very common where i live. Clown world, don't you think?

Look, please take a read again, i am not living in Europe, neither US. Btw you are lucky that you are also pretty average for your country, you are basically a "locationcel", you could ascend easily on many countries, at 5'5" you are basically fucked anywhere lol.

Lmao, do you want read a funny joke? That 1m85cm requirement(here we also use the metric system), it is UNIRONICALLY, very common where i live. Clown world, don't you think?
Yes of course you're way worse off than me brocel. I wasn't directing my post at you but at the sentiment of other users who have called me a fakecel for being 6ft, not accounting that the value of being 6ft in my country is much lower. Locationmaxxing isn't an option for me, I'm a mentally ill NEET. Yes it is a clown world.

Yes of course you're way worse off than me brocel. I wasn't directing my post at you but at the sentiment of other users who have called me a fakecel for being 6ft, not accounting that the value of being 6ft in my country is much lower. Locationmaxxing isn't an option for me, I'm a mentally ill NEET. Yes it is a clown world.
The world is a cruel joke, i see 5'1" landwhales with 6'3" dudes almost everyday. I wish i could NEETmax, but my parents wouldn't let me do it.