Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT IS IN MY DNA TO COLONIZE, CONQUER, KILL AND FIND A MATE AND REPRODUCE

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
It is in ALL of our DNA. From the moment we take our first breath of air, it is THE PRIMARY GOAL OF OUR SPECIES, ESPECIALLY MALES, to do the things i listed in the title. Including marriage to our mate, having potentially even multiple children too, and raising them to all be based in our own beliefs, traditions and cultures. And for them to go on in life, and do as we did. SOCIETY DOES NOT ALLOW US TO DO THOSE THINGS IN THE MODERN DAY, IT IS "UNCIVILIZED" TO DO SO yet society pushes so much degeneracy and mentally unstable people and beliefs onto us as "normal"
HUMANS, LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER LIVING ORGANISM THAT HAS EVER OR WILL EVER EXIST, IS TO CONQUER OUR COMPETITION, AND TO REPRODUCE. We are being denied that, whether it is by women, society or even ourselves in some strange way. We, you, i, all of us are the first of our lineage, that dates back to the FIRST EVER organism, to not be able to reproduce, or even conquer ANY thing at all in life. As some have pointed out, 75% (not sure how accurate but whatevs) of all males have failed to reproduce in history. Yet EVERY SINGLE ONE of our ancestors has done that, and now, it will most likely end with us. All cause you couldn't get over your social anxiety, or figure out of how to talk to women

my DNA is shitty and fucked up, hate u god

It is in ALL of our DNA. From the moment we take our first breath of air, it is THE PRIMARY GOAL OF OUR SPECIES, ESPECIALLY MALES, to do the things i listed in the title. Including marriage to our mate, having potentially even multiple children too, and raising them to all be based in our own beliefs, traditions and cultures. And for them to go on in life, and do as we did. SOCIETY DOES NOT ALLOW US TO DO THOSE THINGS IN THE MODERN DAY, IT IS "UNCIVILIZED" TO DO SO yet society pushes so much degeneracy and mentally unstable people and beliefs onto us as "normal"
HUMANS, LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER LIVING ORGANISM THAT HAS EVER OR WILL EVER EXIST, IS TO CONQUER OUR COMPETITION, AND TO REPRODUCE. We are being denied that, whether it is by women, society or even ourselves in some strange way. We, you, i, all of us are the first of our lineage, that dates back to the FIRST EVER organism, to not be able to reproduce, or even conquer ANY thing at all in life. As some have pointed out, 75% (not sure how accurate but whatevs) of all males have failed to reproduce in history. Yet EVERY SINGLE ONE of our ancestors has done that, and now, it will most likely end with us. All cause you couldn't get over your social anxiety, or figure out of how to talk to women
We can't satisfy our biological needs while foids get to express all their toxic hypergamy

Thats good. My genes are shit, should die with me