Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It is impossible to stop craving love and affection

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
It's understandable that there a periods of time where you will feel indifferent and dull to everything to the point where you won't desire to be with someone, but unfortunately the feelings of longing and desire will never go away. You will see couples in public and you will feel the resentment at how permissive they seemed to have built attraction toward each other, all because of their looks. Without constant black pills, we are doomed to be cucked by society because of our lizard (primitive needs) brains telling them to keep hoping.
There is comfort in not feeling the pain of having recently lost hope, the pain of being deceived by a foid or society. It is possible that you can forget about the feelings you long for, but your biology will eventually come back to cuck you. It is especially and considerably more difficult for incels who have to work or study around foids.

sort of ironic that in the age where people are at all times digitally connected, we are all lonely... together.

sort of ironic that in the age where people are at all times digitally connected, we are all lonely... together.
The dopamine of getting notifications doesn't compare to being with someone in real time and looking them in the eye.

I suppose it is possible to become so repulsed by other people and women that the idea of being involved with one may not seem as appealing but the more deeply rooted desires for intimacy and lust will never truly go away.

I feel as if my bone marrow is ice-cold and my solar plexus holds a portal to hades.