Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It is impossible to love women as an incel

no-one-likes-me

no-one-likes-me

5'6 currycel
I have never loved or even liked a woman beyond her physical appearance . Even if they have great personality , funny light hearted etc , it just doesn't do anything for me . Normies keep crying about love all the fucking time but i can't even tolerate a foid . i only desire them for their body and nothing else . Have any of you guys truly loved a foid ? Or had a crush as normie retards say

I think they can be useful when we r pissed or wanna rope (mental breakdown moments)
Or when we old n need help (or vice versa)
However things r much more cuckplicated

How can I love foids after finding out their true nature?

True, Foids are only good for getting fucked. No guy actually “loves” a foid for her personality men confuse romantic feelings for lust since men have higher sex drive then foids.

Why was your account made nearly 2 years ago, yet you only have 27 posts? Did you make it and then just forget or something?

i talked to a fat bitch for 2 years , helped her get through her retarded mental problems , i was naive , thought i had a chance as she was just a fat land whale but when she saw my pictures that whore changed her tone and started talking to me like a gay best friend before ghosting me few weekd later ,before she used to cream over me hoping that i might be a chad . Women don't care how much you help them emotionally or make them laugh they just want their pussy ploughed by chads