Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is IMPOSSIBLE to get respect from femoids if you're not a Chad

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major
>Leaving work
>Heading out the door
>Femoid coworker (different one from last time) carrying stuff behind me
>Hold the door open for her
>Awwwww, what a gentleman, I guess chivalry isn't dead!" she says in a mocking, sneering tone, trying to hide her laughter.
>"Yeah, a supreme gentleman". -Me in my head

I'm done, lads.
There's no point in even trying to treat femoids like humans.
Just gonna start barbarianmaxxing from here on out tbh tbh

just bang on your chest and froth at the mouth br0

Fakecel. That's humble brag.

Foids in my work hate me, in the first days they did not show it, but after they realized that I'm going to spend a good part of their day with them, they started to make up stories about me and speak shit of me behind my back, and I think somehow they know I'm here, they see what I post and are hiding this from me, they will strike me with something eventually, I know it

Femoids are cancer.

What a cuck lol

Besides being rich, basically. By the way what do you think of fallout 76? It appears as if normies have shat all over the franchise.

She was making a fedoralord joke.

i was starved of gaming for a while..
really im am eager to get back into it..

just recently started watching videos on it..

fallout 76 im still indecisive on i really dont like making judgements until the game is out...

what worries me about the online though is the possibility of getting griefed by teams as a solo player.

It is impossible to be repsected from a girl if she doesn't let you fuck her

fucking lol, i dont open the door for anyone. I go about my day as if nobody exists except for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back