Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It Is Impossible For an Incel to Cold Approach in College

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
It is possible but nothing good will come of it.

Anyone who has been to University in the United States and I'm sure Europe is aware of the huge feminist influence on college campuses.

As a result all universities have strong "Sexual Harassment" policies.

Because of these policies, asking a girl out on a date can very well be made into a "sexual harassment" case if she decides to report you for it.

Just saying "Hi, how are you doing " and "what's your number we should go get coffee sometime" is liable to be considered sexual harassment.

How is an incel supposed to even try to escape when everything is stacked against all men in this world, not just incels? Colleges have more females than males because in this modern era girls are encouraged to succeed and boys are encouraged to either die or get locked up in jail. A man is considered disposable in this feminist society.

An incel with no social circle, no access to any parties, means cold approach is their only hope but this tool is taken away from them.

Either way, I have no other choice. I will make sure I at least have a strong IOI and try. Hopefully by avoiding cold approaching girls that share classes with me and only approaching the ones that would seem receptive I can avoid being expelled for just asking how her day is going and if she would like to hang out sometime.

With all of the nonsense going on college campuses these days even Chad is liable to get sexual harassment or even rape charges and be completely innocent just because the girl is a whacko feminist. Remember "Mattress Girl"?

Everyone that says it's easy to get laid in college is either a liar or an oldcel who doesn't understand how times have drastically changed.

Not even Chad is safe from a false accusation, on a college campus the word of a female is god. What chance does an incel have?

It is possible but nothing good will come of it.

Anyone who has been to University in the United States and I'm sure Europe is aware of the huge feminist influence on college campuses.

As a result all universities have strong "Sexual Harassment" policies.

Be caused of these policies, asking a girl out on a date can very well be made into a "sexual harassment" case if she decides to report you for it.

Just saying "Hi, how are you doing " and "what's your number we should go get coffee sometime" is liable to be considered sexual harassment.

How is an incel supposed to even try to escape when everything is stacked against all men in this world, not just incels? Colleges have more females than males because in this modern era girls are encouraged to succeed and boys are encouraged to either die or get locked up in jail. A man is considered disposable in this feminist society.

An incel with no social circle, no access to any parties, means cold approach is their only hope but this tool is taken away from them.

Either way, I have no other choice. I will make sure I at least have a strong IOI and try. Hopefully by avoiding cold approaching girls that share classes with me and only approaching the ones that would seem receptive I can avoid being expelled for just asking how her day is going and if she would like to hang out sometime.

With all of the nonsense going on college campuses these days even Chad is liable to get sexual harassment or even rape charges and be completely innocent just because the girl is a whacko feminist. Remember "Mattress Girl"?

Everyone that says it's easy to get laid in college is either a liar or an oldcel who doesn't understand how times have drastically changed.

Not even Chad is safe from a false accusation, on a college campus the word of a female is god. What chance does an incel have?

Lots of women hate men, even Chads. That is why I see hundreds of young men commenting about going MGTOW.

JFL if you believe Chad can't get a false rape charge. Maybe the incel will be ignored, but Chad can get the real deal, or blackmailed.

Not impossible just stupid. / Women can pull BS if you have consensual sex with them. Still go to jail for rape

Yeah cold approach is dumb anyway. You need an IOI before approaching. Not that I have ever done it but it seems like common sense.

Yeah cold approach is dumb anyway. You need an IOI before approaching. Not that I have ever done it but it seems like common sense.
Dumb? Was the only way you could meet before 1998 or so. Men had balls and went up to women. I bet men have more estrogen than women in 2018.

Dumb? Was the only way you could meet before 1998 or so. Men had balls and went up to women. I bet men have more estrogen than women in 2018.
of course they do.

If you have the balls to cold approach why wouldn't you have any friends

If you have the balls to cold approach why wouldn't you have any friends
No one wants to be a loser by association even if you are high inhib. / You Got other friends: no / Got a girlfriend: No /........ Awkward Silence

Colleges have more females than males because in this modern era girls are encouraged to succeed and boys are encouraged to either die or get locked up in jail. A man is considered disposable in this feminist society.

someone posted this before but its a good watch explains our situation in the US

No civilization survived when women took over. If it does happen we will be a major outlier. Look what is happening in Europe now. Soon they will raise the flag of Allah over Western Europe.

The society wasn't cucked back then it was conducive to cold approach.

Online dating was not something young people would do and was stereotyped hard.

Now it is not safe to cold approach.

You're liable to be arrested for harassment or even assaulted by the woman with pepper spray, who knows what could happen just for saying hi.

On a college campus you're liable to be expelled.

Back then the only thing you had to fear was a rejection.

If men have more estrogen than women these days, it is because of their diet. Corn syrup and soy in everything and has only gotten worse.

someone posted this before but its a good watch explains our situation in the US

I was thinking of that video when I made this post, I saw it when I was a lurker. Really poignant and relevant to today's world, being an incel of course is worse but just being a man today is hard.

If men have more estrogen than women these days, it is because of their diet. Corn syrup and soy in everything and has only gotten worse.

I was thinking of that video when I made this post, I saw it when I was a lurker. Really poignant and relevant to today's world, being an incel of course is worse but just being a man today is hard.
Every time you touch a thermal receipt you get estrogen. It contains BPA. Birth control patches and T are administered with skin patches. Scary.

Cold approaching as an Incel is the dumbest thing I've heard regardless of the era.

Would you want some ugly dude desperate for sex propositioning you? You gotta save yourself the embarrassment and stick to online dating to try to find a girl.

95% of guys wont be a successful cold approach

Cold approaching as an Incel is the dumbest thing I've heard regardless of the era.

Would you want some ugly dude desperate for sex propositioning you? You gotta save yourself the embarrassment and stick to online dating to try to find a girl.
Taking this approach could be part of the problem here.
A guy could have qualities beyond appearance.
What if he is funny or is a great conversationalist?
What if a guy is a great dancer (YES, THIS CAN GO A LONG WAY)

I guess if someone is a NEET with Aspergers, you could be right.
What if he just want a friend for now?

Here is an extreme example - burn and accident victims get women. Do they look at before photos? How do they even make the first approach?

Taking this approach could be part of the problem here.
A guy could have qualities beyond appearance.
What if he is funny or is a great conversationalist?
What if a guy is a great dancer (YES, THIS CAN GO A LONG WAY)

I guess if someone is a NEET with Aspergers, you could be right.
What if he just want a friend for now?

Here is an extreme example - burn and accident victims get women. Do they look at before photos? How do they even make the first approach?

I find it hard to believe that a woman would overlook looks on a cold approach unless you are famous or rich.

Women do not care if a man is funny or great conversationalist. Women do not care if you a talent beyond being pretty and/or making money.

Women do not want male friends except beta orbiters, and they will hand select them.

I remember reading a story about an incel who cold approached at his college and he became known throughout the entire school as the local creeper and everybody avoided him and made fun of him.

I remember reading a story about an incel who cold approached at his college and he became known throughout the entire school as the local creeper and everybody avoided him and made fun of him.

I heard a similar story though I forgot where. This guy got added to a Facebook post listing creepy guys and they put his name, picture and everything all for cold approaching at his campus.

He claims he didn't say anything wrong just the usual introduction routine.

Only a cuck would use Facebook. The only purpose of it is for normies to show off.

It is the most vain, egotistical, superficial garbage ever invented.

Nothing good can come from facebook. It is normies and females that have poor self esteem and are weak not incels. Their the ones who have to constantly broadcast pictures and status updates of themselves to seem a lot more interesting than they already are.

They are also extremely bitter. Their relationships aren't good enough they are constantly keeping tabs of everyone else's on Facebook.

Facebook is for cucks, no happiness could come from that.

I agree except for the chad part.

Chad gets laid daily

It is better to try to pick up college girls after you graduate. Hitting on girls in college as an incel is definitely a don't shit where you sleep type thing.

Don't do it, you will be known as the campus creep. Now approaching at a party or event is different.

Chad doesn't approach in 2018. Women just go up and flirt with men they're attracted to. If you have to approach you're already done.

No social life no friends not in college = no approach avenues.

Because of these policies, asking a girl out on a date can very well be made into a "sexual harassment" case if she decides to report you for it.

I wouldn't worry about that. Realistically, you will just be ridiculed by the girl and her friends... which is bad enough, don't get it twisted.