Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is illegal to deny the Holocaust in 14 countries

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Let that sink in.

Wtf does it want now?
BVe233h

And yet some countries still deny the Armenian genocide.

I quickly googled which countries do this shit....of course, cucked EU countries and Australia. Russia too.

And those countries have not officially recognized Palestine, and turn a blind eye when Israel commits countless of atrocities, in the same vein as the Nazis did. Fuck the western government for their hypocrisy.

And those countries have not officially recognized Palestine, and turn a blind eye when Israel commits countless of atrocities, in the same vein as the Nazis did. Fuck the western government for their hypocrisy.
translated-by-memri-tv-i-shall-liberate-you-from-the-29124962.png

I actually had a jew online threaten to report me for hate crime a few weeks ago lol

Last edited:
MEMEri TV = zionist shills, making Islamic people look bad by using non-Islamics and saying ridiculous low IQ stuff.
The translations are accurate.

The translations are accurate.

Of course, even Israeli zionists speak Arabic, but how does that change the fact they aren't using real Islamic people? It's all propaganda to further justify their cruel ways, by saying "See, Europe? See how bad these Islamic people are? Our existence is needed in the region for stability." And low IQ retards eat this shit up.

MEMEri TV = zionist shills, making Islamic people look bad by using non-Islamics and saying ridiculous low IQ stuff.
You keep saying that but its having the opposite effect. Once something becomes memeworthy you cant see it in a bad or serious light anymore

You keep saying that but its having the opposite effect. Once something becomes memeworthy you cant see it in a bad or serious light anymore

Most people take it seriously because they're low IQ.

Isn't thought crime just the best?

It's also illegal in many countries to draw a stick figure of a girl naked if that stick figure appears <18 years old.

Or to refuse to acknowledge someone's self named gender.

What a world.

What thoughts should be banned next?

Isn't thought crime just the best?

It's also illegal in many countries to draw a stick figure of a girl naked if that stick figure appears <18 years old.

Or to refuse to acknowledge someone's self named gender.

What a world.

What thoughts should be banned next?
Rage Against The Dumb Laws?

Most people take it seriously because they're low IQ.
Only boomers do. MEMRI isnt even a thing anymore. Back ten years ago it used to be used by muslim haters all the time. Now its only muslims and alt right types recycling it for the lulz

"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?"

Only boomers do. MEMRI isnt even a thing anymore. Back ten years ago it used to be used by muslim haters all the time. Now its only muslims and alt right types recycling it for the lulz

Boomers and alt-right types. These two groups blindly support Israel. And those "Muslims" that do that are beyond retarded, hopefully they get caught in the crossfires of the pathetic excuse of an Israeli army.
:feelsthink:

It's illegal because (((they))) know damn well how transparent their lies are.

"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?"

Nice one. I'm not much for the whole "jew pill" overall (people go too far with "Jews did EVERYTHING"), but this is a valid point. It is inarguable that they have used their political power and the good will that was given to them after WW2 to effectively suppress dissent against their interests through much of the modern world.

The same quote could be applied to women in the west. Every article discussing gender problems blames men because no one here is permitted to criticize women.

convert all goyim