Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL it is hilarious when women LARP like they give a shit about fairness in overcoming heightism - shortcels don't you wish it was this easy?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
women pretend to care about what is "fair"
and making things accessible to short people

but when it comes to short men they won't lower the wall as above

That's her mom?
yeah, black dad, she has the exact same skintone as him tho it's weird
Mixed
makes me wonder if she's actually her birth mom or maybe just adopted and was born to some unknown black mom.
I'd bet Teacher Harriet since she looks nearly identical but they've never alluded to it.
Harriet
don't know who else it could be, it's a small town

They even brainwash small children into race mixing and craving BBC. This is criminal.

They even brainwash small children into race mixing and craving BBC. This is criminal.
the funny thing is this is how the white woman and tyrone looked in the original series

Elaine
Stan

When you know the Lore it's fucking hilarious

bruh, I was thinking what solution they'll come up with and I thought they wouldn't go for this one, kek
lowering the wall disadvantages tallfags (not that I care) who will have to bend over or squat or something to reach the instruments
a much better and a very easy solution would be providing some chairs/stools or something (stable) for the short people to stand on tbh

Women are ALWAYS the ones who promote degeneracy, it just so happens. Racemixing, promiscuity, lookism, trannies, feminism, fat acceptance, you name it
This is why in all based societies they're kept in check. They're going to fucking destroy the planet once you set them free because they only see the present moment and their own hedonistic pleasures and don't care about future or other people or planet or anything else in the world

Women are ALWAYS the ones who promote degeneracy, it just so happens. Racemixing, promiscuity, lookism, trannies, feminism, fat acceptance, you name it
This is why in all based societies they're kept in check. They're going to fucking destroy the planet once you set them free because they only see the present moment and their own hedonistic pleasures and don't care about future or other people or planet or anything else in the world
This is true, white women fuck down and asian fuck squid, like women are fucking demented and just do this shit because they are pervese creatures

:bigbrain:

This is true, white women fuck down and asian fuck squid, like women are fucking demented and just do this shit because they are pervese creatures
Yeah they're the main promoters of perversion. But they always try to frame it as if it's men

Btw "perversion" for a foid is basically "a sub5 displaying ANY kind of sexuality", the image of a non-chad doing anything sexual anywhere disgusts them. Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants though, even if it's a weird fetish it's gonna be labeled as "hot" and "quirky"

women pretend to care about what is "fair"
and making things accessible to short people

View attachment 694884

but when it comes to short men they won't lower the wall as above
Every single day of my life people stare at me. I get humiliated constantly, alot of people especially women won't outright say it but constantly view me as some sort of little vermon that they are absolutely disgusted and repulsed by ER said it perfectly "they treat me like an inferior mouse" thats my life. And im not 5'8 or 5'7 or even 5'6 I am fucking 5'3!!!! What I would give just to be like 5'8. Even though that's still considered manlet height atleast I'd be taller than most women. Being eye level or shorter than most women is embarrassing and emasculating. During high school I used to get called "Gary coleman" Every single day, it gets to the point where you become so numb and empty and completely and utterly conditioned and ready for failure 100% of the time. I honestly think I'd rather be curry and tall than be a nigger that's 5'3. It's completely over for me.

Women don't care what is fair or what is equal, they care what feels equal and nice to them.

So Tyrone was fucking a doll and had a child with her?
The doll has magical abilities: https://www.misterrogers.org/articles/lady-elaine-fairchilde/

So my thoughts are she transformed herself into an attractive toon self and then turned the beta black into a toon Tyrone to marry him.

In fairness I'm pretty sure lots of men go after women of other races so it's hard to say racemixing isn't men's fault too

In fairness I'm pretty sure lots of men go after women of other races so it's hard to say racemixing isn't men's fault too
Yeah, but foids are the gatekeepers of sex, so unless it's rape if the sex happened that means she wanted it to

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back