Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT is having a field Day after my thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 34334
  • Start date
You retards (and especially new retards) use IT/watchdogs, no matter how insignificant, as a cope to thinking people genuinely care what you think and have to say, and as an outlet for attention. The brutal truth is that you are talking about a dead subreddit and nobody gives a shit. You are targeting a dead subreddit used by mentally deranged troons as an outlet for your attention seeking disorder, LARPing on about internet drama much like 14 year old girls on discord.

Please, stop making posts giving them attention, especially with that extremely punch able foid mod.

You retards (and especially new retards) use IT/watchdogs, no matter how insignificant, as a cope to thinking people genuinely care what you think and have to say, and as an outlet for attention. The brutal truth is that you are talking about a dead subreddit and nobody gives a shit. You are targeting a dead subreddit used by mentally deranged troons as an outlet for your attention seeking disorder, LARPing on about internet drama much like 14 year old girls on discord.

can I get a shout out in on the next edition IncelNews?

tbh

Daily IT threads got old 727 days ago.

I really don't care what those lowlifes have to say or what they think of us. Miserable bunch.

tbh

I really don't care what those lowlifes have to say or what they think of us. Miserable bunch.
It's over for @tehgymcel420 and @Lv99_BixNood

tbh

They were old ever since this forum began