Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT is dead because we are boring

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
We never say anything new or interesting. We have won the culture war. I think its a lot more common for ethnic and short men to just give up. SJWs don't even seem to be as incensed by us anymore, because I think they finally admit on some level we are right.

We are autists squawking the same regurgitated blackpills over and over. Nothing about our stories or trauma is unique. There are billions of male sexless virgins out there Boo-fucking-hoo.

What is interesting is that women get offended if West Elm Caleb texts some other bitch and not her. That is what is worth femoid attention. Not our empty threats of going ER-- which really is the exact same thing when Ralph of the Honeymooners goes "ONE OF THESE DAYS ALICE-- to the moon"

Only society is such a bunch of pansy faggots they cant even laugh off clearly impotent threats as a joke.

I think our main contribution to society is not pointing out societal injustices in dating-- but rather we have made it more socially acceptable to admire murderers. For men at least. Women have been on that shit since the beginning of time. But rather admire murderers in the way average men admire a star football player. You get two birds with one stone with OJ

Last edited:
Do we have anything else to talk about kek
theres really nothing worth talking about this is why sex is so important. It gives variety . Why talk when you can fuck?

It does exist. This is why you see most janitors are like 5'6" and most business guys are like 6'

They realized they were just giving the site free advertisement, and help recruit newcels from reddit.

Hey IT. Go rot in hell you bitches :feelsthink:

Attachments

• 11628.gif
    11628.gif
    586 KB · Views: 19
IT is dead because this forum is dead tbh :feelsrope:

Maybe we’re all doomed to live the same boring lives:feelsjuice:

They only care for bait threads. Good thing there is much less of those.

well then that perfectly explains why the newgen of incels are retarded. they're being introduced to our forum via cucked subreddits :feelskek:
We need to teach them how to be high iq and based. :feelsmage:

The only reason I think that we aren't really getting in the mainstream is because all of just said "it's over" and stopped discussing it, I find it kind of ironic that the people dispensing the most blackpills :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: on YouTube today are semi-good looking noncels who have empathy for our plight. One of whom even predicted a coming wave of blackpill content as he believes that the blackpill will soon apply for Normies and other non-Chad's as runaway hypergamy will mean that even high-tier Normies will be left without choices.

We have the large silent majority on our side.

We have the large silent majority on our side.
this is underrated. No male normie wants to stick their neck out for us, but they know we are right and are relatable

IT is dead because more than half of their members are now in jail for raping toddlers :feelsokman:

We never say anything new or interesting. We have won the culture war. I think its a lot more common for ethnic and short men to just give up. SJWs don't even seem to be as incensed by us anymore, because I think they finally admit on some level we are right.

We are autists squawking the same regurgitated blackpills over and over. Nothing about our stories or trauma is unique. There are billions of male sexless virgins out there Boo-fucking-hoo.

What is interesting is that women get offended if West Elm Caleb texts some other bitch and not her. That is what is worth femoid attention. Not our empty threats of going ER-- which really is the exact same thing when Ralph of the Honeymooners goes "ONE OF THESE DAYS ALICE-- to the moon"

Only society is such a bunch of pansy faggots they cant even laugh off clearly impotent threats as a joke.

I think our main contribution to society is not pointing out societal injustices in dating-- but rather we have made it more socially acceptable to admire murderers. For men at least. Women have been on that shit since the beginning of time. But rather admire murderers in the way average men admire a star football player. You get two birds with one stone with OJ

It wouldn't be dead if they still had BrazilianSigma. I imagine he must've died from a heart attack in his Favela or smth.

I’m not boring you are

I feel like the blackpill and its principles are so clear they don’t need a debate anymore. You guys are just beating an old bush.
Terminate your account, go outside, take a deep breath, and lets move forward.

Incels are in general boring because their lives are boring and miserable, anger, sadness and loneliness, but even then it is still fun for sex-havers to mock and bully incels