Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is been 3 days since I put any food in my mouth

Arabcel99

Arabcel99

Miltant
★★★★
I started to loose weight now (not that I'm heavy anyways) my diet consists of tea water and ciggs.

I also smoke heavily like 4 packs a day hoping I could get a cancer and die, passive roping if you will, I'm too much of pussy to die directly and I also afraid of God

Thing is my youtube algo started to shove goyslop videos down my throat and my mom is cooking some seriously good food that it is smell can't escape my large nose

speaking of mom her and my brother to is very sad because I'm doing this but I'm trying my best to antgonize them alongside many of my family members that way they won't be real sad about it in case I successed

That is not how you lose fat. You are going to lose muscle if completely stop eating.

That is not how you lose fat. You are going to lose muscle if completely stop eating.
I want to lose anything really doesn't matter muscles or fat so long so it is boosting my smoking effects, I'm fine with it

I started to loose weight now (not that I'm heavy anyways) my diet consists of tea water and ciggs.

I also smoke heavily like 4 packs a day hoping I could get a cancer and die, passive roping if you will, I'm too much of pussy to die directly and I also afraid of God

Thing is my youtube algo started to shove goyslop videos down my throat and my mom is cooking some seriously good food that it is smell can't escape my large nose

speaking of mom her and my brother to is very sad because I'm doing this but I'm trying my best to antgonize them alongside many of my family members that way they won't be real sad about it in case I successed
Asceticfastercel

Wow. You gotta put some food in your mouth.

Brutal, I would've been chad of I got those Baltic genes and do normie things but such is the fate of the waste
Was born prematurely so I was shafted in that regard. im mogged to death by my parents.

smoking wont give you cancer only in some few people because of genetics. For 90% of people you will get stroke and be in a wheelchair or one side of your body disabled.

No cancer for your face nigga

smoking wont give you cancer only in some few people because of genetics. For 90% of people you will get stroke and be in a wheelchair or one side of your body disabled.

No cancer for your face nigga
Brutal than how I'm I out to rope without angering god or getting a cold feet at the last mintue

Like increase the likley hood of giving me cancer and hasten my demise
This is not the way bro. Don't torture yourself to death in a slow way. That's a foid trait and very stupid. Cope the best you can to make life less hell, but if you ever do decide to kill yourself, do it in a fast and relatively painless way. I will do a bullet straight through the brain if the time ever comes

Brutal than how I'm I out to rope without angering god or getting a cold feet at the last mintue
lol if you Arab join alqaeda or ISIS and suicide bomb. Direct ticket to Arabic paradise

Unfourtently you are right, but lets be honest here we are little more than foids really, we have victim mentality incomptent and mostly short, I may as well die like a foid.

I will do a bullet straight through the brain if the time ever comes
I wish I could do it but too much of a pussy and religous too so there you go

Unfourtently you are right, but lets be honest here we are little more than foids really, we have victim mentality incomptent and mostly short, I may as well die like a foid.
I think most of us are way too strong mentally to be compared to foids in any way.
I wosh I could do it but too much of a pussy and religous too so there you go
Brutal, but that just proves you don't really wanna do it. Don't absolutely destroy the quality of life you have remaining. You'll be stuck between being dead and being alive, which is a horrible state. I know because I have some chronic health problems that made life hell in the past. It took everything I had not to blow my brains out with a gun. Only reason I didn't was to not hurt my parents. I feel better physically now at least. I would never suffer through the same shit again and would 100% do it should my health ever get that bad again

I think most of us are way too strong mentally to be compared to foids in any way.
That is the silver lining I suppose but it ain't much, Since we will die the way we lived either way.

My current suicidel programm started when I tried to improve myself quit smoking learned few recpies and improved my culinacry skills did few nice things here and there until one day I was happy and saw a foid that height mogged me gave me that disgusted looks as if I ruined her due merely by existing, every rejection I faced came and bit me in the ass every manlet shaming video started playing in my head I just realized how brutally over it was and realized how futile me efforts to humanize myself.

Sorry brocel you don't need to know all of this but I guess I have no place to vent really

That is the silver lining I suppose but it ain't much, Since we will die the way we lived either way.

My current suicidel programm started when I tried to improve myself quit smoking learned few recpies and improved my culinacry skills did few nice things here and there until one day I was happy and saw a foid that height mogged me gave me that disgusted looks as if I ruined her due merely by existing, every rejection I faced came and bit me in the ass every manlet shaming video started playing in my head I just realized how brutally over it was and realized how futile me efforts to humanize myself.

Sorry brocel you don't need to know all of this but I guess I have no place to vent really
You can vent to me. It's fine. That sounds awful bro. I hate when foids act like we are bad for just existing. That shit is so rotten

Religious people are so naive its comical

مش عارف. بس اكيد الحل مش دين كلاب و معاز انكتبت من ٣٠٠٠ سنة
تكدر تكول رهان باسكال بحالتي و بحالة الانسليوون المتدينين بشكل عام

Make it a dry fast if you want to ascend sooner. That's how I've always invisioned myself going out, just going out in the woods and sitting down until either the weather or thirst takes me.

Make it a dry fast if you want to ascend sooner. That's how I've always invisioned myself going out, just going out in the woods and sitting down until either the weather or thirst takes me.
That is too painful to do so, your body will betray you if you do so

و هيّ دي حالة كل متديّن مش انت بس. معدوم الفيكن بحب حد بس خايفين من الآخرة

و رهان بسكال غبي اصلا لان الله بيعرف اذا انت فعلل نتآمن بي او لا

و رهان بسكال غبي اصلا لان الله بيعرف اذا انت فعلل نتآمن بي او لا
و هو كذلك بس الامور وصلت لمرحلة صعب تشوف الله بيها مو مثل المتدين اللي الله منعم عليه او الملحد اللي ايضا الله منعم عليه واحدهم يكول الله اللي عيشني بالنعيم و الثاني يكول لو الله ما موجود ما اعيش بالنعيم لكن بشكل عام احنا المغضوب عليهم لازم نصبر و نؤمن بكل الحالات لان ربحنا بالدنيا معدوم اصلا مجرد احتمالية وجود الآخرة تصب بصالحنا

و هو كذلك بس الامور وصلت لمرحلة صعب تشوف الله بيها مو مثل المتدين اللي الله منعم عليه او الملحد اللي ايضا الله منعم عليه واحدهم يكول الله اللي عيشني بالنعيم و الثاني يكول لو الله ما موجود ما اعيش بالنعيم لكن بشكل عام احنا المغضوب عليهم لازم نصبر و نؤمن بكل الحالات لان ربحنا بالدنيا معدوم اصلا مجرد احتمالية وجود الآخرة تصب بصالحنا
انت ما اولت ولا حاجة هنا فعلا. انت مسلم شو؟