Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It is based when rappers die

Do you celebrate the death of rappers?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Rappers have life handed to them on a silver platter. They get women, money, fame, drugs and everything they could want in life and all they have to do is make words rhyme. The life of a rapper is the polar opposite of the incel life. It is just when they are shot or overdose and die young, because they never deserved their life to begin with.

Rest in PISS: Mac Miller, XXXtentacion, Lil Peep, Takeoff, Juice WRLD, Proof, Nipsey Hussle, Pimp C, and every other DEAD RAPPER.

Rappers are usually junkie criminals, so yes, it is based when another nigger caps them

it is based when anyone dies

Rest in PISS: Mac Miller, XXXtentacion, Lil Peep, Takeoff, Juice WRLD, Proof, Nipsey Hussle, Pimp C, and every other DEAD RAPPER.
most those niggas were hella overrated, they were milquetoast at best

pimp and xxx were pretty good

fun fact: pimp c died the same day my myspace did (12/04/07, lost it at 128,000 friends)

some I miss, some I don't care about. alot of them are very tragic rockstar-like deaths

I think it’s funny that black musicians are plaugued by murder, crime, and overdoes in a way that no other genre of music is.

You don’t see stories about country artists dying in drive by shootings, or Tim McGraw shooting a female country singer in the foot.

But don’t point this out or you’re racist.

My fave rappER deaths are pop smoke, xxxtentacion and juice wRld. Cos they died young. These guys wERe in their early twenties

Many of the other rappers you mentioned were in their late twenties or oldER, so they had more life expERiences, which we could nevER have in our whole lifetime, so I don’t celebrate their deaths as much

what do rappers have

money and status

The music industry is a gay jewish mob and pretty much everyone being named died under weird circumstances.

Many rappers do not even live this criminal/drug lifestyle that they pretend to.

Example: Pimp C died just two months after making comments like this about the fags that run the industry.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/vZuFx0zXIG4?feature=share

Ye Ye nigga ong fr gang shit af fr fr

Takeoff done took off to the afterlife i was ballin :lul:

Rappers have life handed to them on a silver platter. They get women, money, fame, drugs and everything they could want in life and all they have to do is make words rhyme. The life of a rapper is the polar opposite of the incel life. It is just when they are shot or overdose and die young, because they never deserved their life to begin with.

Most rappers pay for pussy, I remember seeing an interview with a Tyrone rapper who said that he just get toilets to sleep with him with no strings attached while most rappers have to use their private jets, buy expensive jewellery, buy expensive alcohol, and give lots of cash just for a chance at pussy. If you're a Sub-8 the price for pussy is insane.

Screenshot 20230211 2031562

Another one bites the dust

A pretty big one apparently died today.

Did you read that story and made this thread, or is this just an interesting coincidence :feelswhere: ?
Found the video of that nigga getting killed and its so based

View: https://twitter.com/HustleMedia_/status/1624468703050866688

No more fucking Stacie kek. Instead death never even saw it coming. He raps AND he's tall and lightskin?! Nah, he had it coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back