Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT is as bizarre as ever

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

They are more moved by the fact some random guy is implying her pics are slightly sexually suggestive than by the fact SHE FUCKING DIED.

Seriously, I try my best not to judge people nowadays, but how can people become like that? I will never be able to fathom that twisted feminist-puritan mindset. Sexualizing pixels depicting underage women on the internet on your mind is worse and more shocking than murder, torture and genocide for those people.

Last edited:
who knows, reddit is a cesspool where if you have diffrent opinions your downvoted to hell pretty much making everyone into a collective hive mind with know sense of original thought.

In the bible of the progressive left, the only unforgivable sin is lusting over underage women, even if it's merely pixels depicting them on the internet.

Soyintensifies

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

oh poor gal. The entire state mourned, what's the shit. If someone put an incel through a meatgrinder no one would even flinched. Rape is truly the worst crime imaginable, that's what we've come to thanks to the rampant feminism.

View attachment 258469

oh poor gal. The entire state mourned, what's the shit. If someone put an incel through a meatgrinder no one would even flinched. Rape is truly the worst crime imaginable, that's what we've come to thanks to the rampant feminism.
It actually makes me relieved to see that, even if it's lower on the comments. It might be unjust towards other people who are not as mourned, but it's a normal reaction at least.

And nobody cares if another subhuman overdoses in the gutter

fuck this shitty virtue signalling

People are so paranoid about “pedophilia”. If a guy dated someone even a few years younger and she’s 17 people online will want him tortured and killed. It’s crazy. Did you know the pedophile moral panic didn’t begin until the 1880s/1890s?

Fuck cucktears but i admit I liked them more before Smegma became their soy god

People are so paranoid about “pedophilia”. If a guy dated someone even a few years younger and she’s 17 people online will want him tortured and killed. It’s crazy. Did you know the pedophile moral panic didn’t begin until the 1880s/1890s?
People will claim for torture and death for a guy who did nothing intrinsically wrong while many of those same people will defend actual criminals who hurt and kill people.

People will claim for torture and death for a guy who did nothing intrinsically wrong while many of those same people will defend actual criminals who hurt and kill people.
I can send you a url about the history of the moral panic

View attachment 258469

Noooo you can't have independent thoughts and feelings
v04miq94xyb41.jpg