Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is almost shameful of how many onlyfan whores are plugging their socials into their profiles

NeuroAsshole

NeuroAsshole

Greycel
Almost every single woman i have seen on tiktok or on twitter are just full blown "sex workers" like i understand that alot of sex starved men would pay attention to these women and would donate to them, almost any woman i have found acting like dumb whores on the internet are doing this to bring in customers to their onlyfan accounts, like these sluts are just raking in a bunch of idiotic simps who donate to their onlyfans, fucking coomers and shit man, i hate what society has become, the once golden promise of the future has been replaced by dystopian ideals, now i have seen girls young as 18 switching to onlyfans, selling themselves to a bunch of retard coomer simps who cant get laid, it is just legalized prosutition but on a massive scale, there not on the streets heckling people there on the internet raking in customers, i wondered what happens when they get old and realized chad hasnt come over and fucked them already, will they leave embrassed or will they try becoming a bitter feminist

it is just legalized prosutition but on a massive scale, there not on the streets heckling people there on the internet raking in customers
Good comparison here, with being on the streets heckling people. This description needs to be made more public because women who do this these days do not remember those times or were never a part of that socioeconomic sphere.

Also agree, everytime I see a "link tree" or whatever, I know immediately it's a hooker

You look at women on Tiktok and Insta, lmao if she has open Insta and Tiktok shes already a whore, low iq