Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT is a very burger-centric place

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
That post about some ITard thinking that Portugal is part of Brazil made me think how much that place is centered about the USA with little concern for other countries

For example one of their most used points is that we talk irl as we do here, but that doesn't make absolutely any sense if you are in a non english-speaking country. There are no translations for words like foid, blackpill etc. in other languages and nobody is gonna use an english word randomly in the middle of a sentence.

Another thing I noticed is that most non-american ITards seem to think that their country doesn't have any incels because their culture is different or they wouldn't be tolerated there or whatever. But most of the time that is demonstrably false with people in this forum that come from these countries, and in any case inceldom doesn't depend on culture but on foids' entitlement and hypergamy which is an universal concept

So basically once again is people from IT that are out of touch with reality

Also I know that we should reduce posts about IT, but this is more of an observation than a complaint or whatever. In any case if mods want to delete this feel free to do so

USAcels are very naturally low IQ

They're low IQ because they spend all day on cuckit, instead of knowledgemaxxing like us.

One of the cool things about the blackpill is that it expands your horizons.

The world is a burger-centric place. The US is the most powerful nation. It's just the way it is.
That post about some ITard thinking that Portugal is part of Brazil made me think how much that place is centered about the USA with little concern for other countries
Brazil is a part of Portugal. At least, it should be.

For example one of their most used points is that we talk irl as we do here, but that doesn't make absolutely any sense if you are in a non english-speaking country. There are no translations for words like foid, blackpill etc. in other languages and nobody is gonna use an english word randomly in the middle of a sentence.

They are indeed out of touch with reality. When was the last time you've seen someone talk IRL like they do on the internet? Even the incels I spoke to IRL don't talk like we do here, and alt-rightfags don't talk like they do in 4chan. There are two sides to every person, their IRL self, and their internet self, which is fake and which is real depends on the person.

Just factual. your country is in the shits due its dumb people. 3rd world country
USA is full of fat fucks and rednecks

but I am not one of them