Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is a subreddit for coping incels

always remember the incel vs incel tears meetup

always remember the incel vs incel tears meetup
That was fake sadly. Unfortunately I'm reality IT members are far more unattractive. They're so morbidly obese and deformed it's pure nightmare fuel. I wouldn't suggest looking up some of their face reveals.

Typical. Reminds me of a thread on the old IncelTears, and I truly regret not having it saved, where in the same thread, you had a late-bloomer Chad smugly talking about how "weird" it was that the same girls that just a year ago used to make fun of him were now trying to get into his pants, with nothing about him changing apart from his bones with his face becoming much better and him getting a growth spurt, pretty much completely destroying all the "personality" cope, along with a Stacy doing the same, and then you had a dude there who admitted that he was a 3/10, who never went through the transformation like the late-bloomer did, and that dude was just pitiful. By that I mean that, in an internet thread, literally just on something that's just words on a screen, this dude was going all out to jestermaxx for those two smug moggers and to signal how harmless he is, by using oversized fonts and I'm not sure if he wasn't variously coloring the text as well (not sure if that's possible on Reddit rn) to add emphasis to his claims that he's not blaming women for not getting laid, and that KHHVs like him, who never got the chace and accept it and happily humiliate themselves for normies' amusement, are "THE TRUE MGTOW".

I swear, I'll have that "THE TRUE MGTOW", the image of that on a screen, burned into my mind forever. It was so pathetic.