Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is a Jordan Peterson / Joe Rogan Sub now

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
McSZjcd.png

Feminists and tradcucks are two sides of the same coin.

Jiu Jitsu is gay, boxing is better

That place is full of mgtow copers

what is that purple app?

Glad I never used redit. Although braincells seemed like a good place

IT is just a living meme at this point just fucking lol at their low IQ asses

Aren't these the kind of people who hate Jordan Peterson

they aren't read the comments

Jordan Peterson fans advertising their guru.

There is a sucker born every minute. I think it is good that us fuckless losers have at least someone to look down on.

If you take jordan peterson seriously you might as well dye your hair pink and call yourself a faggot.

what is that purple app?

Its the podcast app

Its common for female biology deniers to think that getting fit, reading, and grooming yourself makes yourself sexually attractive to females in the absence of chad DNA.

All the things I listed above are a complete waste of time, they will not impact your dating success in the slightest.

It's a fool's errand to try and assume that IncelTears agrees on anything. But is that an IncelTearser saying "Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan are right about women?" Do they really mean that? Are they sure?

Yikes, Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan are problematic :soy:

Aren't these the kind of people who hate Jordan Peterson
They're implicitly conceding here that Peterson is a de-radicalization agent and controlled opposition.

He's the enemy they want to have.

cucks are so low iq

That op is clearly a /fit/ fag.

You must be fool if you believe in gurus like Peterson (just clean your room and take ssris broski) and Rogan (just take DMT bro)

It's a fool's errand to try and assume that IncelTears agrees on anything. But is that an IncelTearser saying "Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan are right about women?" Do they really mean that? Are they sure?

Yikes, Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan are problematic :soy:

They're implicitly conceding here that Peterson is a de-radicalization agent and controlled opposition.

He's the enemy they want to have.

The post didn't add up to me, so I went and checked out the thread myself.

Turns out they do find them problematic, and the OP might be an "ex-incel."

>Jordan Peterson

:feelsmage:

All I see is "just workout bro" "just be chad bro" "just clean your room bro" and "just take DMT bro"

The post didn't add up to me, so I went and checked out the thread myself.

Turns out they do find them problematic, and the OP might be an "ex-incel."

I'm telling you, there is no limit to the ideological greed these people have. Now that they've taken down relatively small fry's in TRP and braincels, they're stepping up their plate to take on Rogan and Peterson. They will not rest till the earth is SOY.

Hey, I see pics acknowledging that muscle mass, beard and haircut/hairline are important, so that's an evolution, a step forward into IT finally admitting that only one thing really matters in relationships (LOOKS) :)
It's only missing something acknowledging facial surgeries and something for the height as well.

Last edited: