Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT infiltrator (2017cel) (greycel)(autistic sig)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

That 100% never happened , i hope this is a troll, how could an IT cuck be that autistic jfl @ his sig @Maxilla

Last edited:
Ive said this before but greycels live the craziest lives

@Maxilla thoughts?

Ive said this before but greycels live the craziest lives
yeh bro just 300 post as a 2017cel, tries to act like 'le misogny inkwell'

r/nothinghappened

Ban this nigga @Knajidd @Master @Seargent @FBI

That's based. I hope it's true.

Seems like a larper tbh shit fake story ngl

Seems like a larper tbh shit fake story ngl
tbh also brutal joindatepill only fakecels gett that many posts in 3 years, or at least more time spent here than that tbh

I don't know what to say. You're a mong

Who cares if it's not true, let him vent. I hope he did beat the shit out that faggot whiteknight though.
i hate whiteknights as much as foids tbh, i would fly to america just to take part in those antifa riots so i could beat them up tbh
I don't know what to say. You're a mong
jfl @ u you cuck, 100% larp go back to reddit faggot.

i hate whiteknights as much as foids tbh, i would fly to america just to take part in those antifa riots so i could beat them up tbh
Based. I actually went to one hoping to team up with alt rightcels and help beat the shit out them.

suspicious GrAYcel
View attachment 226430
jfl @Maxilla being one of those IT faggots who cliam to have healthy lives but makes alt accounts here to make us look bad
Based. I actually went to one hoping to team up with alt rightcels and help beat the shit out them.
did it work, i would team up with altright cels to beat the shit out of them
Imagine trusting one

Lmfao

View attachment 226431
:chad:
brutal gorrilapill

Imagine getting this mad over a post I made (that actually happened.) What makes it so unimaginable? I didn't claim I killed the guy lol. Gave him a light kick against his head and ran off. Why would I make something like that up?
Jfl I'll change my sig you soy filled faggot

Every member that doesn't get blue rank in 1 month is a fakecel tbh
Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I'm a LARPer or an IT cuck. I mostly LDAR with video games instead of spending my time on here

did it work, i would team up with altright cels to beat the shit out of them
It was mostly rock throwing. If there were incels instead of alt rightcels there would've been a way bigger fight.

Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I'm a LARPer or an IT cuck. I mostly LDAR with video games instead of spending my time on here
fakecel if u don't spend 12 hours per day in the forum

r/nothinghappened

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 thoughts?

It was mostly rock throwing. If there were incels instead of alt rightcels there would've been a way bigger fight.
jfl did u hit anyone, i rember seeing some antifa whroe getting rekt by some random car :feelshaha::feelshaha: never caged so much in my life.

Imagine getting this mad over a post I made (that actually happened.) What makes it so unimaginable? I didn't claim I killed the guy lol. Gave him a light kick against his head and ran off. Why would I make something like that up?
Jfl I'll change my sig you soy filled faggot
nigga ur 2017cel with 300 post and 1 day on this fourm, it's konkeo-don confirmed.

where you've been these 3 years man

jfl did u hit anyone, i rember seeing some antifa whroe getting rekt by some random car :feelshaha::feelshaha: never caged so much in my life.
Unfortunately no. Here's a video of an antifa rostie getting ko'd.

Personal attack thread?
dont worry i dont report.

where you've been these 3 years man
I was too busy trying to come up with a plan to bring down this forum with the help of my IT tranny friends, we still haven't found a way though

All greycels that are older than 1 month need to be banned !

Imagine being a 2020cel :lul: :lul: :lul: