Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT: if you don't eat soy, you literally live off frozen tendies

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I'm not against soy myself, but what kinda logic is that?

Don't even know wtf their point even was tbh

Row crops like soy are terrible for the earth and (in the US) a taxpayer subsidized scam. Of course cucks love it.

just "be a decent fucking human being" and crater your male hormone levels

Soy is good, would like to share it with cute adorable loli waifu one day

Row crops like soy are terrible for the earth and (in the US) a taxpayer subsidized scam. Of course cucks love it.
most soy (70% according to this paper) is grown for animal feed, not human consumption

I'm not trying to attack soy, just their logic: there's more food out there than soy and TV dinners :feelshaha:

Soylent needs to be banned

most soy (70% according to this paper) is grown for animal feed, not human consumption
That doesn't change the fact that growing it is terrible for the earth and a taxpayer subsidized scam. Also, I'm learning that these factoids are misleading, because the crops weren't grown for that purpose (they were grown for human consumption but fell short of standards) and what's fed to livestock isn't the target grain (the soybean, the corn kernel, the wheat grain) but the waste of the product (the attached stalks, greens, and cobs) that makes up the majority of the livestock feed. You're supposed to imagine a cup full of corn kernels and soy beans, instead it's mostly just ground up matter from other parts of the plant:

Video on this matter or Invidious link