Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT hypocrisy and nonsense on my posts (they wont touch this)

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
Lets start with my recent thread "if personality mattered incels with online gfs should be able to get irl gfs too"

My point being incels can get online gf without showing their face and just using their personality while getting shit on with the same personality.
Screenshot 20200501 173044 Reddit

why did this person post this without giving absolutely any arguments for my statement?
pretending to be someone youre not goes against your advice to "be yourself" acting will just fake and cringe this is the pinacle of hypocrisy.
Screenshot 20200501 190805 Reddit

You honestly think someone with a "great" personality who is a great person,funny,kind and everything will be rejected just because of body langauge? yes if youre 5'2 scrawny dude you will have a bad body language by default but as you said you think height and looks are irrelevant so idk why youre putting importance on body language.bl i mostly influenced by how your body is structured i never seen a chad with bad body language.
Screenshot 20200501 190815 Reddit

"everything you say is untrue because i had a unique different experience"
her man also most likely showed his face before meeting.
Screenshot 20200501 190823 Reddit

Youre proving the blackpill and the importance of looks.In my post i said incels who dont show any identity. you can catfish someone without any pictures.if looks arent important you wouldnt care to see your partners pic.you can simply hop into vc and prove the person is not 70.what makes someone a creep? if the person is nice on chat how can seeing his face make him creepy if looks arent important? how can you figure out someone is a troll by seeing their face? this is the most blackpilled IT member ive seen.
Screenshot 20200501 190833 Reddit

this is just low iq. first of all this community is highly against such acts of paying girls for "entertainment" and attention.
second of all this person never went to discord to see hundreds of people edating without any catch.
if you pay a girl to talk to you she will talk in dms not in general chat on some random server and those payed relationships wont go on for years like the relationships i was talking about

Lets start with my recent thread "if personality mattered incels with online gfs should be able to get irl gfs too"

My point being incels can get online gf without showing their face and just using their personality while getting shit on with the same personality.
View attachment 248972
why did this person post this without giving absolutely any arguments for my statement?
pretending to be someone youre not goes against your advice to "be yourself" acting will just fake and cringe this is the pinacle of hypocrisy.
View attachment 248976
You honestly think someone with a "great" personality who is a great person,funny,kind and everything will be rejected just because of body langauge? yes if youre 5'2 scrawny dude you will have a bad body language by default but as you said you think height and looks are irrelevant so idk why youre putting importance on body language.bl i mostly influenced by how your body is structured i never seen a chad with bad body language.
View attachment 248984
"everything you say is untrue because i had a unique different experience"
her man also most likely showed his face before meeting.
View attachment 248988
Youre proving the blackpill and the importance of looks.In my post i said incels who dont show any identity. you can catfish someone without any pictures.if looks arent important you wouldnt care to see your partners pic.you can simply hop into vc and prove the person is not 70.what makes someone a creep? if the person is nice on chat how can seeing his face make him creepy if looks arent important? how can you figure out someone is a troll by seeing their face? this is the most blackpilled IT member ive seen.
View attachment 248993
this is just low iq. first of all this community is highly against such acts of paying girls for "entertainment" and attention.
second of all this person never went to discord to see hundreds of people edating without any catch.
if you pay a girl to talk to you she will talk in dms not in general chat on some random server and those payed relationships wont go on for years like the relationships i was talking about
Jfl the body language of my face. They aren’t even worth our time.

This shows just how empty their arguments are. They didn't really address the point at all here. How is foids being afraid of catfishing relevant? If you have an e girlfriend she clearly isn't distrusting of you. The point was that the girls do fully trust, respect and like you, but only when they can't see your face. You can talk in VC, text and get to know each other fine, but only when they don't know what you look like. When they see your face, they lose interest.

This was the whole point and they didn't talk about it at all. Pretend to be something you're not? What does that mean? If the age, location and even personality we use are all authentic, what are they suggesting that we're faking?

This shows just how empty their arguments are. They didn't really address the point at all here. How is foids being afraid of catfishing relevant? If you have an e girlfriend she clearly isn't distrusting of you. The point was that the girls do fully trust, respect and like you, but only when they can't see your face. You can talk in VC, text and get to know each other fine, but only when they don't know what you look like. When they see your face, they lose interest.

This was the whole point and they didn't talk about it at all. Pretend to be something you're not? What does that mean? If the age, location and even personality we use are all authentic, what are they suggesting that we're faking?
yeah they say looks arent important but seeing your face is crucial to have a real relationship
they have absolutely no points or knowledge what so ever all they have is blind hate towards us

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO HAVE IRL PERSONALITY, YOUR ONLINE PERSONALITY IS ANOTHER FOR OF PERSONALITY :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
btw i want your avi to rape me

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO HAVE IRL PERSONALITY, YOUR ONLINE PERSONALITY IS ANOTHER FOR OF PERSONALITY :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
btw i want your avi to rape me
Semiramis   assassin of red by coffee straw luzi dc5fcxz pre 1

Screenshot 20200501 195334 Reddit

I already debunked the body language argument.
"other PHYSICAL" attributes. like what?
another it person that dosent understand the blackpill.
if its PHYSICAL its a blackpill and goes against your beliefs.
your statements are personality=everything and now youre going against it with "physical attributes"
if youre blaming it on physical attributes then youre the same as us who understands the importance of looks that are out of our control.
if you are talking about body/exercising you should know a lot of us here work out and have decent physique i have yet to meet a fat guy here

Last edited: