Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It hurts that all of your experiences and memories enduring the miracle of life meant nothing

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
All of your memories from learning how to swim or ride a bike to getting an ice cream at Dairy Queen means nothing if you can’t reproduce and your genes die with you. If you isolate yourself enough even people you once thought to be a significant part of your life move on and give you little thought.

I know I’m not the only one who spent a good portion of my life with at the time was my best friend. However as life passed on he went on to achieve a normal life and is a functioning member of society. Since I’ve become a social reject I know that deep down all of the time we spent together meant nothing since I failed to achieve a normal life.

One day the people that you might have befriended in your childhood might give you a passing thought like “I wonder how anon is doing?” “Hopefully well he had it tough.” That’s it. That’s all you get while you lay down in your bed all alone and pick through your failures and where it all went wrong the majority of people you came across while you passed through life were able to have normal lifestyles and don’t have to carry the same burden.

So in the end if this truly is your fate knowing that experiences that you felt were amazing and great at the time when now you realize they did not matter because you failed to live up to the standards everyone else around you had achieved you should come to the conclusion that yes life may be a “miracle” for most it’s more of the beginning of a play that never actually has an ending and just gets more and more boring as it drags on for an incel.

All my life was useless

This is why we should have no social anxiety, for inasmuch as other people don't care about us, we should have no care about them.

My life is pointless. It's not just that I can't reproduce, but I can't do anything. I can't gain major skills, get friends, experience love or do anything else that makes life good.

I wish i had amazing experiences