Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It honestly pisses me off how easy women have it when is comes to looksmaxxing

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
★★★★★
And I'm not talking about fakeup, nonononono, nada de eso. I'm talking real looksmaxxing.

So I went bouldering with a friend today, (high quality cope, can't recommend it enough) but his forearms kinda gave up early because he's new to the sport, so he left and I stayed for another hour. You have to take lots of rest periods while your hands recover, so I always get entertained by watching others climb.

It's not like I hadn't noticed that there's no fat people in this sport (duh), so right off the bat it's clear that women there are all on the top 60%....
And yet... that's not it, not even close... almost every single woman there is on the top 25% easily, no fakeup, no fancy clothes, nothing like that. Just by being fit. And the most interesting bit is that these are not the kind of women that go to the gym to get fit just to hoe around, they actually like the sport.

All women need to do to reach the top 25% is get reasonably fit, top 15% if they happen to have an attractive face / nice skin, top 5% if they also happen to have a favorable fat distribution.
2 hours / week and properly feeding yourself... that's all it takes for any woman to mog 75% of their competition JFL.

And it pisses me off, that even though I have lots in common with the women there , a physique that matches theirs and a compatible personality ... It'd be next to impossible for any of them to ever consider dating me. Short of making a trillion dollars or being the first man to walk on mars there is nothing I could do to raise my smv to a level they'd consider. :feelsbadman:

women getting surgery: "she's free, her boy her choice!"

men getting surgery: "eww what a creep, he has low self esteem"

women getting surgery: "she's free, her body her choice!"

Cue all the anti looksmaxxers & Brittany Venti (who still body shames men fyi).

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

They don't even fucking need it, surgery is just for lazy women who lack the diligence to get fit/feed themselves properly

It's crazy when you realise that the vast majority of women are obese or fat. Literally all they have to do is not be fat and they enter into the top 20% of females

Woman looksmaxxing = says she's ugly

Why would they looksmax when they could easily get a bf even as a landwhale? They even surround themselves with friends of the same looks level so they don't have to face the fact that they're lazy.

Suppy and demand. They don’t have to.

Women just have to exist. That's their only key to getting fucked.

as a male you need to be an Adonis as a foid you just need to be a healthy BMI (even this is unnecessary tbh, lots of men like fat chicks)

perfect example of nowadays hypocrisy

Anyone who body shames men should be arrested for hatecrime.

Yeah, all a British woman has to do is not be fat, lift a kettleball + diet down to under 140lbs and she's in the top 30% already. This includes ugly faced girls, womanlets, autistic women and mentally ill women.

Whilst men to be in the top 30% you have to have high tier normie facial genetics + be 1.8m or taller, good head of hair, thick, manly pronounced jawline and chin, stubble/light beard, natural bodybuilder/athletic, above average size dick + high education, decent job, own a house etc.

Not only that but men are called pussies, weak and underacheivers for not being able to attain that, whilst the bottom 40% of landwhales are pandered to are still able to practice hypergamy.

Last edited:
everything is easy for foids, just existing is enough; looksmaxing has no use for foids except uselessness and competition if they want to