Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It hits hard when you realize there's really nothing you can do

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
No matter what you do for a better life, for a spec of hope, if you're incel you will never win. The world truly doesn't give a fuck about the needs of a male deemed ugly by most if not all people. People love to gaslight us into oblivion by saying stupid shit like "well you don't try hard enough. You don't have confidence :soy: " yet when we take the time to make these efforts all we get is more pain and rejection. Mabye I don't try as much as I should with every single foid around me but I've tried enough to know that things don't look good for me at all.
I know the red pill is just a waste of time when you're physically unattractive. Relationships and sex happen so fucking naturally for others. They make it look so easy yet I get nothing no matter what I do or how bold I am from the start with women. I really want this year to be different brothers but I need to face the facts: Nothing of real value will be gained just like the other years in my pathetic/unfortunate life. I think I'm finally beginning to become numb to it all. I don't know. How do you truly accept that it's over and move on?

Relationships and sex happen so fucking naturally for others.
This is a key point, and a big reason why normie advice is useless. They don't know how to advise us because they don't understand what it's like to be in our position. As you say, it's just a natural part of life for them. The idea that anyone someone should find it extremely difficult to accomplish is strange to them.

This is how normies' program of platitudes work:
do
Console.WriteLine("You didn't improve yourself enough, improve more");
while (incelQuestioning == true);
You are stuck in a "do" cicle, so there is no way you can get out because you will ALWAYS question normies on their advice since your looks aren't changing.

We were born to suffer. Nothing else.

What will be, will be. I wouldn’t fret over things you can’t change, but those things you have agency over. Can you get a relationship? Maybe not. Can you do things to help your mental health and allow yourself to accept that you may not ever get what you desire? Yes, yes you can.

I’d love to have a family, millions of dollars and a expensive sports car. Realistically it’s not possible, so I have given up the desire and now I’m free.

What will be, will be. I wouldn’t fret over things you can’t change, but those things you have agency over. Can you get a relationship? Maybe not. Can you do things to help your mental health and allow yourself to accept that you may not ever get what you desire? Yes, yes you can.

I’d love to have a family, millions of dollars and a expensive sports car. Realistically it’s not possible, so I have given up the desire and now I’m free.
Hey bro some actual healthy advice. Not bad. Working on getting over shit I can’t have but clearly it hasn’t been working out well. I still rage when I see what cannot be mine.

Hey bro some actual healthy advice. Not bad. Working on getting over shit I can’t have but clearly it hasn’t been working out well. I still rage when I see what cannot be mine.
Somethings don’t change over night.

I can't believe people still type like this. Can you use some space between the sentences or do you actually want our eyes to bleed?

This stoic cope only works with material things imho.You can accept you'll never become a millionaire or own an expensive sports car because these things are not a necessity in your life, but you'll never truly become numb to wanting love and affection which is a basic human desire.
This is how normies' program of platitudes work:
do
Console.WriteLine("You didn't improve yourself enough, improve more");
while (incelQuestioning == true);
You are stuck in a "do" cicle, so there is no way you can get out because you will ALWAYS question normies on their advice since your looks aren't changing.
Too low iq to read that ngl

I can't believe people still type like this. Can you use some space between the sentences or do you actually want our eyes to bleed?
I can't believe people still make these pointless nitpicks("eyes bleed" JFL). It's a vent post on an incel forum, not a college essay. Stop exaggerating. I broke it into two paragraphs so it's not like it's impossibly incoherent. Not like it matters.

I can't believe people still make these pointless nitpicks("eyes bleed" JFL). It's a vent post on an incel forum, not a college essay. Stop exaggerating. I broke it into two paragraphs so it's not like it's impossibly incoherent. Not like it matters.
No just had to point it out. Like how on earth do people still type like that? Its beyond me.

I do feel helpless, what's even worse is I'm at that age(20s) where most people are having fun as 'adults' and making memories :feelsclown:

No just had to point it out. Like how on earth do people still type like that? Its beyond me.
Everyone has different typing styles. As long as they get their point across that's all I care about tbh ngl.
It's like the normie ass NPCs are stuck on an infinite loop of saying the same stupid shit, over and over
That's exactly how they all are.

Everyone has different typing styles. As long as they get their point across that's all I care about tbh ngl.

That's exactly how they all are.
Maybe just take the feedback and use spaces between walls of texts? Makes reading 100 easier and enjoyable

No matter what you do for a better life, for a spec of hope, if you're incel you will never win. The world truly doesn't give a fuck about the needs of a male deemed ugly by most if not all people. People love to gaslight us into oblivion by saying stupid shit like "well you don't try hard enough. You don't have confidence :soy: " yet when we take the time to make these efforts all we get is more pain and rejection. Mabye I don't try as much as I should with every single foid around me but I've tried enough to know that things don't look good for me at all.
I know the red pill is just a waste of time when you're physically unattractive. Relationships and sex happen so fucking naturally for others. They make it look so easy yet I get nothing no matter what I do or how bold I am from the start with women. I really want this year to be different brothers but I need to face the facts: Nothing of real value will be gained just like the other years in my pathetic/unfortunate life. I think I'm finally beginning to become numb to it all. I don't know. How do you truly accept that it's over and move on?
I’m already at the stage of numbness

Yes just cope until rope and stop caring about anything because it's not your faulr

Maybe just take the feedback and use spaces between walls of texts? Makes reading 100 easier and enjoyable
Sure bud I'll take the feedback and go back to doing that even though the goal here isn't reading pleasure :feelsokman: . Mabye just acknowledge the fucking point of a thread instead of being that guy. Not trying to be rude or argue with you. Just already not in the right headspace right now.
Yes just cope until rope and stop caring about anything because it's not your fault
Tbh this is one of the only ways to go.