Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT helps spreading the blackpill once again

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200505 091030

20200505 091805

20200505 091315

Lol@ that purple pilldebate foid who thinks educating atleast 60% of men to be sexless eunuchs in the future.

Most men don't give a fuck about le women's rights and pretend to fit in with the agenda.

The dream future of women really seems to be a platonic marriage/ltr while fucking the top 20% of males.

Just keep doing it there will be a violent backlash. But for femiwhores i8seems to be all or nothing

Women can have as high standards as they like.

Of fucking course they can have, and they already have, but we can't have.

That's exactly what we have been saying all along. WTF. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 251758

View attachment 251764

View attachment 251760

Lol@ that purple pilldebate foid who thinks educating atleast 60% of men to be sexless eunuchs in the future.

Most men don't give a fuck about le women's rights and pretend to fit in with the agenda.

The dream future of women really seems to be a platonic marriage/ltr while fucking the top 20% of males.

Just keep doing it there will be a violent backlash. But for femiwhores i8seems to be all or nothing
Women can have as high standards as they like.

Of fucking course they can have, and they already have, but we can't have.

That's exactly what we have been saying all along. WTF. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

women steal your tax dollars and labor then proclaim they are independant

When they effectively run this gynocentric society via cucks, they are independent, in a way.

hahahahaha IT perplexed once more

View attachment 251758

View attachment 251764

View attachment 251760

bruv that youngcels maxilla
Source

lol at the genius foid "we can be 100% independin"

its like theyre trying to look retarded, and thats coming from an autistic person

I dont understand what he wanted to acomplish? he just proved our point.
That "feminist" obviously dosent believe in gender equality because incels are not entitled to love,humans most basic neee while girls are.
at least she didnt give some shitty advice "its your personality" and admitted we shouldnt approach women

View attachment 251758

View attachment 251764

View attachment 251760

Incel rebellion when?(in Battlefront2)
I though her response was written by an incel as parody.
I truly hate women

Last edited:
That ricecel looks like he has down syndrome. Brutal eyeareapill.

Live and die by the blackpill.

I dont understand what he wanted to acomplish? he just proved our point.
That "feminist" obviously dosent believe in gender equality because incels are not entitled to love,humans most basic neee while girls are.
at least she didnt give some shitty advice "its your personality" and admitted we shouldnt approach women

Live and die by the blackpill.

That was painful to read. Feminist foids are top cringe. Its so obvious she didnt have to make a single valid point through argumentation in her whole life that it hurts. She literally want us to leave her privileges alone.

When they effectively run this gynocentric society via cucks, they are independent, in a way.

because, in the end,

Beauty is power

Just carry on being a eunuch slave is what she's saying.

Karen is in for one hell of a big shock when men as a whole wake up as well as Karen's faggot, maggot & dyke buddies also.
That was painful to read. Feminist foids are top cringe. Its so obvious she didnt have to make a single valid point through argumentation in her whole life that it hurts. She literally want us to leave her privileges alone.

She thinks she's infallible & invincible.

Holes always had high standards. Nothing new. That Chad cock cunt is just stating the obvious.

"you're not entitled to"- I'll start agreeing with that once women will stop being societal parasites.

By the end of their lives many women took and will take more money from state treasury than they gave. It's the opposite for men.
Most goverment gibs and help programs are majorly used by women.

Essentially, MUCH bigger hunk of money that the goverment steals from me by taxes goes to support women (who say that that I'm not entitled to anything) than the one that goes to support me.
Why are they entitled to my hard-earned money?

Bonus:
in my country the draft still only applies to men. So foids not only get bigger benefits on average of being a citizen than I do, but on top of that I have bigger responsibilities towards state than they do, even thought law claims that we are both equal citizens. How come?
In the past such "higher" classes of people were dealt with throught force once the peasants got pissed off, but I won't go into detail since glowniggers are watching.

Last edited:
They totally lack consistent logic. If it's over for us then they have to accept the blackpill, and if it's not then we must be entitled to or able to get sex in some way.