Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT hasn’t touched the study I showed them

Ok

Attachments

• BBB95170-9A3B-489D-A40B-B9EAB01A8C0A.jpeg
    BBB95170-9A3B-489D-A40B-B9EAB01A8C0A.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 12
Why do you care about what these fags think?

I don’t I just exist to make others feel like shit and spread the blackpill truth before I suicide

another ITbait thread

I don’t I just exist to make others feel like shit and spread the blackpill truth before I suicide

You do. You made a thread about it. How can you make such an obvious lie?

You do. You made a thread about it. How can you make such an obvious lie?

Nigga I’m gonna suicide in the next 2 months stop being a gay retard and do the same please.

I don’t care about much I have severe schizo Anhedonia since I have been exiled from society

I’m gonna suicide in the next 2 months
godspeed bing. i'm gonna suicide pretty soon as well. guess i'll see you on the other side!

Why do you care about what these fags think?

Yep, these idiots feed on our attention, I don't get why they live rent free in other incels' heads. Never browse there, never even think about their existence until I see these braintards' names here.

Nigga I’m gonna suicide in the next 2 months stop being a gay retard and do the same please.

I don’t care about much I have severe schizo Anhedonia since I have been exiled from society

Alright. See you after two months then.

at least, be sure that the suicide is not painful

larp