Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT has to warn their userbase to not make threats to murder incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This is not a sub about killing incels kek :feelskek:

They're worse than ISIS.

InShot 20220313 131407520

Doesn't stop them from making posts like this though

logic always on our side tbh, that sub filled with angry tranny and soy that hate that we are speaking facts

They constantly break their first rule
Literally every single word of that would get a:

And I think they know that. They know they just hate undesirable virgin man.

When those "pick me" faggots go there to say "I'm a virgin but I don't hate women", they get barely any upvotes.

View attachment 938317
Doesn't stop them from making posts like this though
We have done literally nothing... Besides say mean stuff about women that they CHOOSE to read.

"But muh ERs"
Someone that goes ER has way bigger issues mentally then Inceldom.

Like, it's pathetic how vitriolic they are towards us, for literally no reason.

Plenty of women writing 20 paragraph misandrist essays, and twitter posts about how men are barely people. And I don't fucking read them. I don't care.

These faggots should do the same.
At the end of the day, the men that rape, cat call, openly disrespect women IN REAL LIFE, are 99% of the time, sex havers.

But we are a easier target, because it's all online key board warrioring. They don't have to deal with us.

They act like Incels are like some kind of Militia

They're a bunch of psychopaths

True, those fags are beyond pathetic but I can see why they do it. Just a shame men are taught to be cucks constantly
Like many have said before, there's no good social points to be gained from siding with us. The fucking Hyenas of society.

Even though we are objectively correct. And women themselves know it.

But there's plenty of good cuck points to be gained from going to a community filled with people that want to see people like you dead, and going "Virgin but respect woman :feelstastyman:"

:yes::yes::yes:

Do they :feelskek:
I sometimes think they genuinely believe the crap that comes out of their mouths because they've gaslit others and themselves so much
When they get into environments where they feel comfortable saying it like it is, they say everything we say, word for word.

Don't look at bluepilled communities. Look at them talking to each other in real life. Look at female only forums on the net. "Femcel" communities. FemaleDatingStrategies types.

They just don't want to give us the W.
They're happy when men are ignorant and passive
Which is why IncelTears exists.
To make the blackpill sound as cartoonishly evil and "If you like this, we won't get with u, we like good non sexist man" as possible.

And the weak will swallow it up.

Last edited:
happily waiting for those faggots so i can sucker punch them into oblivion

This is not a sub about killing incels.
JFL that they had to explicit state that.

The Absolute State of Reddit.

I could beat the shit out of every single retard in the subreddit

Bro who gives a fuck about some annoying old roasties whove hit the wall years ago ranting about us. IT is just cat ladies and oldfag soycucks whining about us. Not a single below 25 aged person in that subreddit. The few ones who even are don’t know shit about anything happening that’s relevant other than stupid reddit garbage

threats of murder are serious. im not sure why they are not in jail. just saying

I'm more likely to get murdered by my neighbour's cat than those clowns.

I'm so scared of a group of doughy soy clowns.

They act like Incels are like some kind of Militia
we will be if things continue as they are. Large groups of lonely young men turn society into a powder keg.

They're miserable as fuck

they wouldn't do anything to us