Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT has no endgame

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
A while ago I posted this thread

In hindsight, I probably should of posted it here instead of the lounge, I think it could of led to a greater discussion. But looking through the thread, I realized one glaring issue with the vigilantism of the Incel Tears community and really any doxing community. Like the title of the thread suggests, IT has no endgame. EDP445 is a good example and I used him in my last thread because his whole situation puts into perspective the issues with having any type of power online, both in his case and in the case of IT. The thing that worrying is that the people online who set EDP up already got their goal, they got him to admit that he was going to meet a 13 year old girl and effectively ended any online career he could of had. But even now people are still trying to dox him, trying to get him out of jobs, basically trying to ruin every and any aspect of his life he has left. The best and only answer for why people are still doing this is because online there is no goal to anything. They already technically achieved their goal with EDP but they're still continuing on because that isn't want they want. They want to ruin and torture this guy for as long as they can because they know he has no leeway or power outside of the internet, because they know they can do what they want and no one will stop them from doing it since EDP is the designated bad guy in that whole situation.

I say this because IT seeming reach there goal of getting the two original admin of the .is doxed and gone from the sit, but they want to go even further and get these guys arrested and all other crazy shit. The incel community is a mostly online community and because of that we are in a position where any vigilantly group online can and will go out of their way to destroy our live, even if morally they are in the wrong. They have no ultimate goal for wanting to do this. It's like a never ending superhero cartoon to them, we just happen to be the bad guys because. They'll do whatever it takes whenever to make sure our lives are ruined, and even then they won't stop because they feel no reason to stop. It's all a game, it's all a joke. This is just for fun. They can live happy knowing we won't have a community online, but they'll go the extra mile just cause, and no one will stop it, cause we're the bad ones, we're the evil women haters, so we "deserve it".

All I can say is just watch out guys, be safe on here.

I have nothing to lose.

It's actually not IT that's the issue here.

But this has always been their goal with EDP, as it is for all predators. To never forgive, and ensure they don't find a place in society anymore.

In most cases if you are a prolific online person your past will haunt you for at least 2-3 years after whatever incident you were involved in. But even after that you are never truly in the clear. People will bring up anything socially unacceptable that you did 10 20 30 40 years ago.

In EDP445 he is screwed for life.

These trannies don't stand a chance against Jokercels:smonk:

But this has always been their goal with EDP, as it is for all predators. To never forgive, and ensure they don't find a place in society anymore.
He's hardly a predator. Most of the "pedo hunters" message the male first using pictures of older looking females while claiming to be younger. I don't think EDP445 went around messaging 13 year old girls. Very few guys are low IQ enough to do that.

But when you're approached by a girl who looks 16-18(using photos of some stacy of that age) and claims to be 13 but really wants to suck your cock and be your pet maid or whatever. And you're an obese sexless male. Ofc you are interested in free sex

He's hardly a predator. Most of the "pedo hunters" message the male first using pictures of older looking females while claiming to be younger. I don't think EDP445 went around messaging 13 year old girls. Very few guys are low IQ enough to do that.

But when you're approached by a girl who looks 16-18(using photos of some stacy of that age) and claims to be 13 but really wants to suck your cock and be your pet maid or whatever. And you're an obese sexless male. Ofc you are interested in free sex

But you don't pursue it. You're supposed to be sapient enough to overcome your dickular urges.

But you don't pursue it. You're supposed to be sapient enough to overcome your dickular urges.
You don't because you know it's a trap. If it wasn't a trap, why not? You're seriously telling me you would reject a blowjob from a stacy teen girl out of moral bullshit reasons? Lets pretend that you're in a country where she's legal too.

You don't because you know it's a trap. If it wasn't a trap, why not? You're seriously telling me you would reject a blowjob from a stacy teen girl out of moral bullshit reasons? Lets pretend that you're in a country where she's legal too.

No, that country obviously doesn't have a very considerate understanding of when a mind is mature enough for adult things.