Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It has finally happened… I have lost respect for living beings

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Watching so many animes/movies about chad having a perfect happy life has finally broke me, I am developing the desire to torture animals, I hate anything that has any kind of happiness in this universe.

Why is this lifefuel, you might ask? Well, psychopaths have an easier time climbing hierarchies of power. :smonk:

are you misanthropypilled?

Animals didn't do anything wrong to you so that's a no in my book :feelswhat:
Go take out your anger on foids or normies, not on the dog.

Watching so many animes/movies about chad having a perfect happy life has finally broke me, I am developing the desire to torture animals, I hate anything that has any kind of happiness in this universe.

Why is this lifefuel, you might ask? Well, psychopaths have an easier time climbing hierarchies of power. :smonk:
This Croc Will Die In 100 Days

Have you ever read this manga before?:feelsLSD:

most animals on this planet aka farm animals already have terrible lives and they did nothing wrong
I'd rather go ER on a psychopathic normie who wants me dead than a cow who just wants to eat grass or whatever

You're such a pussy that you would take out your anger on animals who can't do shit.
If you have the balls then go hurt the creatures who actually hurt you.

Leave the animals alone, ThERe are better targets.

low iq
animals have nothing to do with your problems

Don’t hit the animals they’ve done nothing to you. But you’re right, psychopaths do climb the hierarchy faster. Have fun ascending :feelsclown:

Dude, animals are bros mostly, good torture normies and foids, they are the ones who deserve it
You're such a pussy that you would take out your anger on animals who can't do shit.
Agreed

Watching so many animes
Please no

psychopaths have an easier time climbing hierarchies of power. :smonk:
Yes, psychopaths that don't spend all of their time "Watching so many animes/movies"

Honestly what hierarchies of power are you going to climb?

Torturing and/or killing random animals won't do anything for you

How about you stop watching the same cliche anime/movies all the time, because I don't know what you're talking about, there are a lot of interesting anime and movies that isn't just about Chad having a good life

Ever seen "The Ninth Gate" (starring Johnny Depp), that's a good one, about to watch that over pretty soon. Its one of those movies where sex and relationships isn't a core theme, there's one "barely sex scene" near the end, but 99% of the movie is just the MC solving a mystery

Animal abusers are the lowest scum of this planet and deserve no sympathy of any type. They literally get it out on innocent creatures who have not done shit to you or has anything to do with your problems. Rather hating the human race than animals that have nothing to do with the fucked up shit humans are.

Well... Let's say I live in a country full of inefficiencies everywhere you see
It would make me feel superior to other humans, thus reducing the negative effects of depression on your health and productivity
there are a lot of interesting anime and movies that isn't just about Chad having a good life
I only watch moeshit like non non Biyori and isekai-harem trash, I don't like seinen

This Croc Will Die In 100 Days

Have you ever read this manga before?:feelsLSD:
Is it nidome no yuusha? Cuz that one was cringy af. Better read daoist gu

Please no

Yes, psychopaths that don't spend all of their time "Watching so many animes/movies"

How about you stop watching the same cliche anime/movies all the time, because I don't know what you're talking about, there are a lot of interesting anime and movies that isn't just about Chad having a good life

Ever seen "The Ninth Gate" (starring Johnny Depp), that's a good one, about to watch that over pretty soon. Its one of those movies where sex and relationships isn't a core theme, there's one "barely sex scene" near the end, but 99% of the movie is just the MC solving a mystery
I will never understand people like him, they watch this shit just to torture themselves then complain about it and take it out on animals who can't do shit, how retarded can you be?????
would make me feel superior to other humans, thus reducing the negative effects of depression on your health and productivity
How retarded can you be? Anyone can hurt animals like pets because they can't do shit. How does that make you superior to other humans?

, I am developing the desire to torture animals,
Care to elaborate:feelsseriously:

It would make me feel superior to other humans, thus reducing the negative effects of depression on your health and productivity
Explain how dominating ANIMALS will make you superior to HUMANS :feelstastyman:
You are the first official incel I encounter that is an incel because of his lowIQ.
First legit low IQCel.

Last edited:
You are the first official incel I encounter that is an incel because of his lowIQ.
First legit low IQCel.
Officially the dumbest incel I've ever seen

If you wanna prove you are superior and alpha, do us a favor and go try that shit in the african savanna, go take on a tiger, leopard, lion, hippo, 6m crocodile or something if you are feeling tough like that, hopefully you learn your lesson the hardest way. You are talking about torturing beings that have nothing to do with your shit. If you are muslim you are gonna be crucified or worse for hurting a cat as they are sacred animals in islam.

If you wanna prove you are superior and alpha, do us a favor and go try that shit in the african savanna, go take on a tiger, leopard, lion, hippo, 6m crocodile or something if you are feeling tough like that, hopefully you learn your lesson the hardest way. You are talking about torturing beings that have nothing to do with your shit. If you are muslim you are gonna be crucified or worse for hurting a cat as they are sacred animals in islam.
He'd rather hurt a small dog who can't even bite that hard to prove how tough he is, he would shit himself if he saw a pitbull.

You have a very low bar for achievements if that would make you feel superior, once again, you aren't the guy that climbs any hierarchies

You're the guy that sits in his room for the rest of his life (if he doesn't end up homeless) and does nothing but complain

I only watch moeshit like non non Biyori and isekai-harem trash, I don't like seinen
I can't tell if I'm talking to a woman or a man right now, because you have the contradictory mindset of a woman

You keep pursuing something you hate only to just complain about it

Why are you speaking as if you are mentally any different to any stacey that you hate?

I will never understand people like him, they watch this shit just to torture themselves then complain about it and take it out on animals who can't do shit, how retarded can you be?????
I'm just gonna add him to my block list tbh. I try not to expose myself to too much stupidity or users who I think are just trolls chasing attention, and he's one of the two or both.

How retarded can you be? Anyone can hurt animals like pets because they can't do shit. How does that make you superior to other humans?

And you switched from saying it would make you feel superior to a general idea of lowering depression for us incels because you don't want to sound like a psycopath even among us :feelshaha:
First legit low IQCel.

Think of it this way, most young people have enough strength to do a backflip but if you try to do one without training you will find that you can't actually move, why is that? Your CNS is holding you back.

Normies are not truly free, but for example, by killing/torturing even just insects your mind will be able to unlock more potential :whitepill:

i noticed the shit you post on the site, all of it is retarded, get some help

Think of it this way, most young people have enough strength to do a backflip but if you try to do one without training you will find that you can't actually move, why is that? Your CNS is holding you back.

Normies are not truly free, but for example, by killing/torturing even just insects your mind will be able to unlock more potential :whitepill:
What potential ?
I won't take the cumpill, no thank you, take it back :whitepill:

Most young people can walk into a lion's den, but only the tough ones will make it out alive, if you want to prove how tough you are then go into a lion's den alone.
Do you not see how retarded your logic is?
What potential ?
More potential stupidity.

Dont harm the animals, poor things dont know anything but still feel immense fear and anxiety. Really whats the point?

Animals didn't do anything wrong to you so that's a no in my book :feelswhat:
Go take out your anger on foids or normies, not on the dog.

Go take on a grizzly bear if you really with it, but we know you won't you pussy your gunna go for a harmless cat or dog. Fucking gutless pussy

Go take on a grizzly bear if you really with it, but we know you won't you pussy your gunna go for a harmless cat or dog. Fucking gutless pussy
He won't even take it out on the foids that he complains about all day every day and says that they're weaker than him

Go take on a large animal, be sure to livestream it for our delight, we want to see the tough guy being torn to pieces by a bear slap. Come on tough guy.

:blackpill: Only attractive psychopaths have an easier time. Unattractive psychopaths end up in prison and don't even have foids trying to marry them there.

And yes, animals have done nothing wrong. If you want to take your anger out on something, I'd suggest going ER.

Go attack some assholes, thugs, criminals. These types of people are the most attractive to females. But attacking low-live animalistic criminal scum you will make life more harder for females since they literally worship these beasts in human form.

View: https://youtu.be/S9brF-wlja8