Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It happened!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Have you been called a school shooter before¿

• Yes

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Been called a similar thing b4

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Finally got called a school shooter today by chadlite at college. Been called a socio and psychopath before but now school shooter!! :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

i might get called a school shooter a lot more in the future:feelshehe:

no because ppl in hs never talked to me, in middle school a foid said that i looked like i was from Montana if that counts..

Have you been called a school shooter before¿
  • Yes

Why did I get called a school shooter? Because I'm ugly. Also I almost never talk with anyone in college but there's a chad in my class who sits on his own and everything but he's never been called anything

Why did I get called a school shooter? Because I'm ugly. Also I almost never talk with anyone in college but there's a chad in my class who sits on his own and everything but he's never been called anything

That's pretty ignorant if that's the only reason.

Usually people in college mind their own business.

The next time someone calls me a school shooter, I'll say that the only thing I want to shoot is my load in a girl's pussy.

Usually people in college mind their own business.
They do. It's just this one chadlite. All my previous posts where I mention a chad or chadlite doing something to me it's the same person

Finally got called a school shooter today by chadlite at college. Been called a socio and psychopath before but now school shooter!! :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
no but was called terrorist before when I was beardmaxxed

In High School, some guy started a rumor that I was and had a "list" of people. He actually sat in front of me in Biology. I tapped him on the shoulder and said "You're first". He never started shit about me again.

They used to say that about me in high school.

Very many times, and they wonder why people do it...

This is probably going to be more common among zoomers. It's over for them tbh

no they implied that i was like one of them

"Here. You can pay me back later."

(Gets stabbed later...)

When I first started my job my coworkers told me that they said to each other that I looked like the new school shooter. :feelsbadman:
Too scared to get job because something like this would happen to me

yes, along with "terrorist" and "serial killer"
and "rapist"

No... because I'm not american.

I don't play on the USA school shooting server, the only thing anybody can shoot me up here with is insults.

I remember one time I became to low inhib due to rage and bullying at the hands of my classmates that I told the ones making fun of me that "I was going to come to school and kill everyone" but I instantly regretted it because they take that stuff seriously and I wasn't serious about it, just angry and I knew it would scare them if I said tha. But as soon as I said it, they kinda got shocked and didn't know what to say. It was the very end of the day when it happened.

One of the kids apologize to me the next day and said "I was just joking with you man don't get mad".

Happened to me once

Lol, it was my nickname during high school

i’ve been called it lmao

People used to call me a drug addict

Only happened once but the person who did make fun of me was a fake friend that kept harassing me after I found out he was a fake friend.

In High School, some guy started a rumor that I was and had a "list" of people. He actually sat in front of me in Biology. I tapped him on the shoulder and said "You're first". He never started shit about me again.
Based.
I’ve been called a future serial killer

Now you gotta deliver
pizza for your whole class to show how much of a nice person you are.

I never got called a school shooter directly, but I've had people commenting stuff along the lines of "that guy/you look like that isolated weird guy who can become violent", etc