Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It happened again

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
My relatives constantly meet with my brother behind my back and don't even ask for me, even though i was always there for them when they needed help, while my brother is an arrogant asshole who can never be expected to have any friendliness or loyalty, BUT he is very good looking.
He came after our mother and i after our fat-shit-father.

I think that's the reason, because it can't be because of the personality.
They all crawl up his ass and metaphorically suck his cock, because he looks good, no matter how much he treats them like shit.
One would think that at least among relatives, looks should not matter, but that’s a wrong thought.

What have i done to them that they despise me so much?
And what did my asshole-brother do to them that they adore him so much?
Why are people so superficial and have no shame, no mind, no sense of loyalty?

My brother is involved in illegal activities and i could sing to the police at any time and fuck him for several shit.
If i wanted to, i can become Michael Jackson in the police station and his life would be DESTROYED.

I can do this, if i want to, i also have some information about my other relatives with which i could destroy their lives, I HAVE POWER OVER THEM AND THEY DONT KNOW IT, they think, i am just a little naive loser, who they can call when they need someone to buy the drinks, when they are broke.
My uncle is getting married soon and i will not show at his wedding, even though he invited me (to increase the number of the guests, i am good enough?)
I would like to see his face when he notices that such a fagot action does not go unpunished, but i will not, since i will not be there, before some asshole here wants to play the smart shit, i prefer to do it myself.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday GIF by Chippy the Dog