Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It gunna be ovah for this guy

Its ova. She cucked him already.

@erenyeager good job my nigga:feelsokman:
:feelsdevil: now I can pretend to be her little slave when In reality I'm taking her to the basement.

Height is the least important factor in a relationship,so yeah,definitely go for it

lol if a woman has to write 100 word essay on Reddit asking advice from cuckold rejects then it's Over. She has lost all her feelings for him. She is just trying to justify her reasons for rejection besides his height.

Another proof that face>>>>height.

Doubt she would date an ugly guy

Another proof that face>>>>height.

Doubt she would date an ugly guy
She wouldn't date a short guy either, she posted that on r/short to virtue signal "im not like other girls"

She wouldn't date a short guy either, she posted that on r/short to virtue signal "im not like other girls"
Short guy has more chances than ugly guy, being ugly is the worst failo

Short guy has more chances than ugly guy, being ugly is the worst failo
Depends how ugly and how short, if someone is under 170cm he legit needs godlike face minimum 8/10, if someone is 185cm 4-5/10 is enough for few relationships.

Depends how ugly and how short, if someone is under 170cm he legit needs godlike face minimum 8/10, if someone is 185cm 4-5/10 is enough for few relationships.
What about 1,80m? A 1,80m needs a 5/10 face, right?

Even being 1,85m is not enough to make up for an ugly face, a woman is willing to date a guy a few centimenters shorter, but good looking, than a guy who is taller, but ugly

Posted this to feel good about herself, then will go right back to fucking her ex tomorrow.

What about 1,80m? A 1,80m needs a 5/10 face, right?
Pretty much, there are two types of women, one that wont date a man no matter the face if he is not 15cm taller than her, other are the one that would date a shorter guy with good face but he needs to be at least inch taller than her, because no matter the woman shorter guy is not a man at all in their eyes. Short girls are the worst in height discrimination, my sister is 153-155cm tall and she makes fun of guys being short at 170-175cm.

"he has a good job, he seems sane"

She's looking for a beta bux and trying to rationalize everything else wrong with him away.

Just be confident with your height bro look at Danny devito