Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It goes far beyond "game" or plastic surgery or whatever it is to get female approval...

G

Ghost

Captain
... it's about salvaging what remains of your pride, honor, and dignity. As an Asian 5'6 manlet who is ugly, I understand this completely.

I've mentioned in other threads about importance of being in shape and acting numb and emotionless in real life...

Not for the reason of looks but for the reason of a deterrent from people attempting to bully you in the workplace as a full grown adult. Because as many here have observed, highschool never ends even in the workplace.

It's not about running some "game". Because I mentioned that I scare away women as well as potential bullies because I'm ugly. I don't care what PUA game you run. If you're unattractive it will have little to no results.

This world is just mean and cruel. The strong live like royalty and the weak get stepped on and treated like subhuman. Just the cold brutal fact of nature.

To demonstrate this via images...

1) what I'd probably look like with 0 training and just coasting thru life not caring about strength...
asian_nerd.jpg

2) how I wanna look like...
rangers1.jpg

Pay attention to facial expressions and body posture. Yes in both pictures these men would be incel in America without a doubt.

But the guys in the second picture have salvaged more of their dignity than the one in the 1st picture.

I'd rather be like the guys in the 2nd picture who can hold their head up high...

If I can't have the looks of a Chad, I'd get my secondary target which is holding my pride and dignity intact!

agree 100% op. we should be holding out head high and standing tall for ourselves not for meat curtain parasites leeched on to FHO bodies.

Good post.
#NotAllMaycels