Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT gives yours truly a shoutout

original thread

Why you agecuck. @swarthcel

love their comments too

Last edited:
Very based:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:The legs of your creepshot are very nice

They want your britbong cock

Attachments

• 1722810961652.png
    1722810961652.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 13
Maybe @swarthcel is the one who posted that thread in IT. He might be an infiltrator

Maybe @swarthcel is the one who posted that thread in IT. He might be an infiltrator
i reported him to @TheProphetMuscle too, but he didn't get banned unfortunately

especially that cucked uncle, unfortunately for him, i'm not a faggot so he'll have to keep looking to get his next quick fix.
Maybe @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ could help him

I need a female's long legs rn
earlier today when i was in town, i saw 2 teen foids walk by, and one of them was wearing really fucking short black yoga shorts.
hell, they were pretty much underwear, they wrapped around her ass cheeks ffs.
my own underwear was longer than what she was wearing!

earlier today when i was in town, i saw 2 teen foids walk by, and one of them was wearing really fucking short black yoga shorts.
hell, they were pretty much underwear, they wrapped around her ass cheeks ffs.
my own underwear was longer than what she was wearing!
This is why i'm glad i'm usually only in public once a week when i go to church

This is why i'm glad i'm usually only in public once a week when i go to church
theres fuck all to do in my town tbh.
i only go out to go for hikes to kill time, or to steal food and drinks from shops when i'm broke

Extremely based, you did nothing wrong. Teen foids fuck left and right, and they know how they should dress to get attention from men.

Extremely based, you did nothing wrong. Teen foids fuck left and right, and they know how they should dress to get attention from men.
plenty of them in town lately have been wearing very short shorts that expose their long bare legs for all to see.
this is not "innocent little girl" behaviour, they know what their wearing and how men will react to it.
they know that men will glance and stare, even me, and i do.

Kek, did they ever make a post about your thread, talking about when you hit that foid? The comments on that would be funny to read

Kek, did they ever make a post about your thread, talking about when you hit that foid? The comments on that would be funny to read
shame they didn't, that would have been SWEEEEET.
I could imagine the kind of crap they'll post.

"How dare he hit a girl, thats cowardly!
me and my 5 friends will beat his ass for that!"

srsly, whiteknights actually fucking think this shit, this is their fucking logic on whats cowardly

God, that "Men are biologically attracted to women in their mid 20s" one :feelskek:
why not mid 30s or mid 40s then, just to make sure? The lengths roasties would go to convince themselves and everyone they're still the cream of the crop and men should just shut up about their actual needs. Ok, I might not be attracted to 14 yo teen foids but this retarded self-serving shit is pure insanity.

God, that "Men are biologically attracted to women in their mid 20s" one :feelskek:
why not mid 30s or mid 40s then, just to make sure? The lengths roasties would go to convince themselves and everyone they're still the cream of the crop and men should just shut up about their actual needs. Ok, I might not be attracted to 14 yo teen foids but this retarded self-serving shit is pure insanity.
i srsly fucking hate moral people, i swear.
these cunts love to act like tinpot tyrants and boss other people about and tell them how to live their lives and what their allowed to do and what their not allowed to do.
if i want to take sneaky pics of teenage girls, i will and i can and i do, and its none of their fucking business.

shame they didn't, that would have been SWEEEEET.
I could imagine the kind of crap they'll post.

"How dare he hit a girl, thats cowardly!
me and my 5 friends will beat his ass for that!"

srsly, whiteknights actually fucking think this shit, this is their fucking logic on whats cowardly
Did you punch that girl? If so do tell fellow erenyeagerian

i srsly fucking hate moral people, i swear.
these cunts love to act like tinpot tyrants and boss other people about and tell them how to live their lives and what their allowed to do and what their not allowed to do.
if i want to take sneaky pics of teenage girls, i will and i can and i do, and its none of their fucking business.
It’s funnier when they too think they are moral when they somehow think banning me from donating sperm to a bank is evil

Did you punch that girl? If so do tell fellow erenyeagerian
i did and i told it so many fucking times.
tldr version is: i walloped an 18 YO cumslut in an alleyway on a friday night in march.
i got caught by the cops, put in a cell, then in court and given a curfew and an order to pay compensation to that whore.

i did and i told it so many fucking times.
tldr version is: i walloped an 18 YO cumslut in an alleyway on a friday night in march.
i got caught by the cops, put in a cell, then in court and given a curfew and an order to pay compensation to that whore.
Why did u do it. Did she come at you? If so it’s perfectly valid….

I won’t forget what Jen did to that curry. Randomly pepper spraying him for no reason.

It’s funnier when they too think they are moral when they somehow think banning me from donating sperm to a bank is evil
they also brag about how their so kind, caring, peaceful, gentle and nonviolent too.
but they'll also act hostile and aggressive towards people who don't believe what they believe or live their lives how they think they should.

Why did u do it. Did she come at you?
i didn't know her, she didn't know me, but i could tell she hated me, her hate was like radiation, you can't see it, but you can feel it.
we were alone in that alleyway, it was just me and her, noone else was around.
so, i took her hatred of me and i threw it right back in her slutty little fucking face

they also brag about how their so kind, caring, peaceful, gentle and nonviolent too.
but they'll also act hostile and aggressive towards people who don't believe what they believe or live their lives how they think they should.
They’re screwing with the wrong people
looking rick grimes GIF

They’re screwing with the wrong people
looking rick grimes GIF
i've seen plenty of articles on IS and elsewhere where whiteknights and moralcucks try to be heroes and save the day.
only for them to end up seriously hurt or dead

i didn't know her, she didn't know me, but i could tell she hated me, her hate was like radiation, you can't see it, but you can feel it.
we were alone in that alleyway, it was just me and her, noone else was around.
so, i took her hatred of me and i threw it right back in her slutty little fucking face
the walking dead amc GIF

i've seen plenty of articles on IS and elsewhere where whiteknights and moralcucks try to be heroes and save the day.
only for them to end up seriously hurt or dead
Because they aren’t moral

I don't like creepshots, but I can't stand agecucks.

but I can't stand agecucks.
fuck those biology defying fucks.
a lot of those fuckers are LGBT too, they probably don't believe in gender.
yet their going to lecture us about human biology?

fuck those biology defying fucks.
a lot of those fuckers are LGBT too, they probably don't believe in gender.
yet their going to lecture us about human biology?
Fr, they deny basic human biology and stand against the entire of human history. Maybe most of them are liberals in disguise who want to shame healthy male sexuality, but I've seen plenty in this forum too.

Last edited: