Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: Girls don't care about your genetics bro! They are non-visual and kind!

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Meanwhile in reality females collectively recognize genetic traits like short height, balding, recessed chins, and small frames to be unattractive.

haha i maike funy soudn evrybady laf XD

Do these whores want us to walk around naked or what

considering that a girl on youtube wants brendio to ask her out, maybe we were wrong this whole time

Deep down, everyone knows blackpill to be true
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

in like 3 posts these holes will then say women dont care about looks and that women dont like us for our personalities jfl

Stay away from feminis-

Well, stay away from all women.

the same foids who be outraged by the fakeup app that shows what they really look like

literally no men do this except soymales with beards and some balding guys with hats, meanwhile womens entire existence is centered around genesfrauding aka beauty industry

Beard is not something external though. It's natural of your body, way different than putting a bunch of clown makeup on your face. The rest is so retarded that i should not even bother. I mean, fedora hat? Who uses that shit after all the shaming? Shoulder pads, that's a new one too.

I refuse to live the house without a hat or beanie because of my baldness. They have that part right.

this is so fucking irritating

considering that a girl on youtube wants brendio to ask her out, maybe we were wrong this whole time
She was virtue signaling. Don't be delusional.

The toilet is virtue signaling

jokes on your IT i dont use tinder.

hahahhaha he so ugly lol his opinion doesnt matter because he ugly only good looking ppl allowed to have opnionsd hahaha silly inkel go fuck to basement fuck you hahahahahaha i am queen ok i go tinder o nic e0234903240932409320 matches thanks who i fuck today? oh i am so exy. Size dont matter, i go eat order mcdonald before fuck with my chad. ok i order xllll meal mcdonald 30 burger so tasty mhmm ok i check phone ooo chad come soon. I too busy not finish eating mcdonald burger. Ok fast go bathroom. Oh i take shit. Oh no my shit so big. I am so fat my shit stuck in ass. Ok chad fuck me anal haahahah he get dick dirty for me because i am queen. Ok i must run fast beecause chad is waiting cant make wait chad wait i run fast but i tired after 5m. Oh noooo chad say he go home... Ok :( I check phone.

O another chad waiting. No probpelm i forgot I am woman so i dont need to do anything all cucks and chads awiting for fuck me ahahahah ok i go fuck chad bye silly ineksl :)

A former coworker once told me guys fall in love with what they see and girls with what they hear. He was so wrong.

Meanwhile in reality females collectively recognize genetic traits like short height, balding, recessed chins, and small frames to be unattractive.

Sounds like braizilan soyma tbqh

those things could help me, thank you foids!

What even is this shit? Dudes will still fuck women without makeup, but foids won't go near a man who's balding and has a recessed chin. No fucking comparison. But we're talking about feminist here so....