Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It gets better

ChadTears555

ChadTears555

no bio
★★★★
It gets better! just call the suicide hotline so they can take all your money and lock you away broooooo
Suicide is selfish bro! you gotta keep suffering and living in agony broooo
Im so sick of normies saying this shit. It makes me even more suicidal.
Inb4 "See you tommorow xD"

I don't like your avatar

but anyway, drinking usually makes me feel better. sorry youre not doing well.

>Calls hotline
>Foid answers
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

suicide hotline is for cucks they will call the police to your house and put you into a mental ward like an animal

suicide hotline is for cucks they will call the police to your house and put you into a mental ward like an animal
Tbh, and they will keep you on the line so they will make money out of your misery...

They call it suicide hotline because if you were feeling suicidal before calling, they'll make sure you actually do suicide

It gets better!

Jokes

I don't like your avatar

Yeah nigga avatar game is weak.

But normie advice is useless. Positive thinking is bullshit, shit usually gets worse not better.

just focus on the pleasure of every little thing life offers you, like eating, laughing at memes, beating your meat etc

The concept of a suicide hotline is so out of touch and ridiculous that I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me it was started by a group of dadaist performance artists. Think about it, you're at the verge of suicide, no one has helped you, no one gives a fuck, you've struggled for years with the idea or have just gone through a severe trauma, and...I got it! I'm gonna call a random stranger, who despite not knowing me will surely have all the answers I need, and I'll vent my life away to receive worthless platitudes at best or get thrown in jail at worst!

It's so ludicrous, imagine being so detached from reality to think that it's a good idea. It's insulting. Suicide hotlines can go get fucked.

Isn't it interesting how when you are not actively suicidal, everyone throughout life attacks and shuns us and wants us dead, but once we are experiencing suicidal ideation, everyone turns around and begs for you to stay and feeds you ridiculous delusions like "You're worth it!" and "Suicide is the coward's way out!"

Chances are 99% of those people have never even felt a single ounce of pain in their entire lives.

Isn't it interesting how when you are not actively suicidal, everyone throughout life attacks and shuns us and wants us dead, but once we are experiencing suicidal ideation, everyone turns around and begs for you to stay and feeds you ridiculous delusions like "You're worth it!" and "Suicide is the coward's way out!"

Chances are 99% of those people have never even felt a single ounce of pain in their entire lives.

Yes, man, they would prefer that we were all dead. according to the way they treat us. Be ready for the uprising

It gets better! just call the suicide hotline so they can take all your money and lock you away broooooo
Suicide is selfish bro! you gotta keep suffering and living in agony broooo
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

old avatar was better step it up OP

>Calls hotline
>Foid answers
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Kek.

If those foids really didn't want us to kill ourselves they'd be up to fucking us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back